User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am trying to order some Maybelline coupons, there are three, and I can click to the websaver website after clicking the hidden Maybelline coupons, and there I click two more coupons that are available to me, but then they say I need to order six coupons.

I know that separately, I can also order Greenworks, which is also hidden, but I cannot combine them to get the six I need, I can either get the Greenworks hidden coupon or the Maybelline hidden coupons.

How do I get the Maybelline coupons?

Any help? The only way right now, is if I wait til Mar 24, when I get one more coupon that I can reorder.

Thanks for any help.
    This thread is currently associated with: Maybelline, Websaver

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I know you can combine them. I think it worked for me last time.
    Access the hidden Green Works and select them, click get coupons, then open another window and access the hidden Maybelline coupons, select and click get coupons.
    They should all be there at checkout. Try it and see if it works.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It keeps erasing the other hidden coupon for some reason?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK, I accessed some hidden L'Oreal coupons and did what you suggested and this time it worked! Thanks!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Glad to help
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was just wondering the same thing. I find this very irritating and it makes me a little ticked off to have to request so many coupons at different times, thus getting more envelopes etc.. I don't know why they bother hiding coupons, I'm sure it's purely to annoy me haha

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by andromedarl View Post
    I was just wondering the same thing. I find this very irritating and it makes me a little ticked off to have to request so many coupons at different times, thus getting more envelopes etc.. I don't know why they bother hiding coupons, I'm sure it's purely to annoy me haha
    i don't think it's about hiding coupons i think it's more that the manufacturers are offering exclusive coupons from their websites, then websaver acts as the distributor.

it would be super nice if they would allow you to save the coupons in your account, then after a day or two allow you to then have them mailed out as a large group. it would be less frustrating with having to pick a minimum number of coupons, and save on envelopes fer sure !
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Thread Information