User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Cool That's very nice of you, cbou. Can't wait to see what it is

I just got rid of a bunch of magazines a couple of weeks ago Are you looking for really recent ones? If not, I probably have a couple that you're welcome to (LouLou and Canadian Living are the only ones I get) I'm not really looking for magazines although I have been curious about More.

Silk
    Sorry I forgot the magazines, will do next time.

Was great to meet you all. Already used the Kraft BBQ sauce coupons at Super C. They were really .99$ thanks Quebecqueen ! And got the 2 choco bars free. Worth 2.29 each.

Also I did the alleys to check for coupon pads. In the cereals alley, found a good deal on YogActive junior cereals. They were on special at 3.99 and each of them has a 1$ peelie. When I passed at the cash, I used the 5$ coupon WUB 3 that I received from mailing them. So each box comes up to 1.32$ . I find them too expensive to buy at regular price. I'm so glad since I tasted them at the Women's show and thought they were really delicious.

Thanks to the co-hosts and everyone that made it. I was kind of feeling shy to go but was worth for the laughs, the company and off course the coupons! Cheers all : )

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hi Everyones!

I was very nice to meet you all today and finally I found friends in crazycouponland!

Thank you so much for all the enveloppes! I actually feel a little bit cheap because I didn't have that much coupon that I was able to put in the enveloppe. But I will do better the next time (because there will be a next time right ) I don't know who give me some coupons because some enveloppes didn't have names on it (and I'm realising now that I didn't put my name on my enveloppe either). But I will leave you all feedback for the trades (hopefully I will not forget any one) because it was that much appreciate!

Have a great night!
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abouret View Post
    Hi Everyones!

I was very nice to meet you all today and finally I found friends in crazycouponland!

Thank you so much for all the enveloppes! I actually feel a little bit cheap because I didn't have that much coupon that I was able to put in the enveloppe. But I will do better the next time (because there will be a next time right ) I don't know who give me some coupons because some enveloppes didn't have names on it (and I'm realising now that I didn't put my name on my enveloppe either). But I will leave you all feedback for the trades (hopefully I will not forget any one) because it was that much appreciate!

Have a great night!
    Good idea Annie, I will use envelopes next time. And will leave my name on it. Makes it all easier.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Hi
    I enjoyed meeting all of you today...thanks for the coupons that I received & it was good to talk bargains !!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I'm happy to see and meet you all. Hope next meeting will be soon. Thanks again for all those coupons and for the good time spent together.

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

I really enjoyed today's meeting I'm thrilled so many people were able to make it today. There were SOO many new people at today's meet up - It was great meeting ALL of you who share the same affinity for coupons as I do!!

I'm looking forward to our next get together.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Thanks to Thetonester and Silk for creating the meeting it was sooo cool. To bad I had to leave (darn I wanted to stay soooo bad).

I really enjoyed meeting all of you and I had a great great time.. I hope we can meet again very very soon. Thanks for all the coupons I will use them for certain and will be sharing some with my sister as well

Too bad I left before the trading because I had lots of diaper coupons to unload .. If anybody wants diaper/baby coupons let me know I'll send you some

So, one question! When is the next meeting???

PS: The Monster truck show was INSANE Lots of trucks flipping and lots of vroom vroom noises
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I really enjoyed meeting all of you today This was the biggest turnout we’ve had! I had fun and I hope the rest of you did too! And I hope everyone got some goodies on their wishlists

Thank you to those who brought coupon booklets to share and to cbou for the freebies A special thank you to Tony for co-hosting with me and for providing the envies of coupons for the trivia prizes

Quote Originally Posted by abouret View Post
    ...I will do better the next time (because there will be a next time right ) ...
    I would say that as long as there’s interest there will be another meeting

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieP View Post
    ...Hope next meeting will be soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecqueen View Post
    ...So, one question! When is the next meeting???...

Eek, the pressure! lol Let me catch up on my sleep first!!!

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sun, Apr 10th, 2011 at 04:35 AM.

Rebuilding my stock pile!
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I was a little hesitant about going, I was shy a bit. BUT I am so happy I did! it was so much fun!
    Thank you to QQ and Abouret for the rides!
    Thank you also to Silk and thetonester for organizing!

I got some GREAT coupons! I hope everyone enjoyed the envies I put together (so last minute!)

I too hope there will be a next time very soon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

T H A N K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so overwhelmed and grateful for all the envies +++ !!!!!!!!! I cannot say it enough: THANK YOU!!!!!!! (i will be sooooooooooooooooo better prepared next time!!!! (by that time i so aspire to have many MANY coupons for big big envies for all!!!!! (& I HOPE something spectacular for Show & Share!!!! (watch out the Bay!! )

Silk and Tony: WOW!!! Thank you for putting the meeting together!!! THANK YOU for taking the time to prepare that quizz: WOW!!! and I learned so much!!!!!

I LOVED the group that showed up: i had soooo much fun!!! Really enjoyed myself (sammmmmm - i'm shy too!!! But with the group that showed up, i don't know, it was really easy...)

so... thank you all!!!!

(Tony: you remind me of an actor that used to co-host Street Cents (how appropriate!! ) (on CBC) - most of you are too young to remember... just trust me

Thank you all again... many many many THANKS!!!

Still happy from yesterday!! (wanted to post before... - but we had a major Bell power outing.. - phone just got back like.. now... (very very odd....)

Have a nice week all... with SPECTACULAR finds!!!!

Cath

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

I just wanted to say thanks for all the envies i received.Great bundle of ladies
    Thanks Tony and and Silk for hosting.Happykathy my internet has been down all day,i was so lost now i'm found
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information