User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Honnestly I got 3 different policies, they all differ in some ways. I have the e-mails to prove this. I shop (well use to) at 3 different WM (they are all really close to my house). And everytime I get different issues with different Managers.

You got very lucky to get 3 policies that are the same. And to be honnest I envy all of you who have no issues with WM. I've seen many couponers that have had the same problems that i've had with WM. I really don't think it's a local problem since these incidents happen all over the country.
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I think the more people who write Walmart Canada on this issue the better.

I am essentially going to copy the better part of your letter and add in my own experiences/location and submit it to the same individuals. Wouldn't it be great if they were bombarded with letters on this issue so that we as Canadians are given the same flexible policies as our American counterparts?!!!! Isn't Canadian money as valuable as American money.....if not more these days.....so let's ask for equal treatment in this regard too!!

Consider copying the relevant parts of quebecqueen's message and email the people listed in her initial post!!

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by middleclassmom View Post
    I think the more people who write Walmart Canada on this issue the better.

I am essentially going to copy the better part of your letter and add in my own experiences/location and submit it to the same individuals. Wouldn't it be great if they were bombarded with letters on this issue so that we as Canadians are given the same flexible policies as our American counterparts?!!!! Isn't Canadian money as valuable as American money.....if not more these days.....so let's ask for equal treatment in this regard too!!

Consider copying the relevant parts of quebecqueen's message and email the people listed in her initial post!!
    Thanks for the support. I was quite scared of people's reaction to this (that is why I kept it to my self) but I am happy to see that I am not the only one who feels like this..
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quebecqueen View Post
    I really don't think it's a local problem since these incidents happen all over the country.
    It certainly happens in Winnipeg. For instance, each WM I go to has their own policies for accepting coupons that are .01 over. Some cashiers will adjust, some don't care, while others deny it all together. When asked about their policy, I have seen 4 DIFFERENT printed versions of what each store manager calls the "official" corporate coupon policy.
    Go figure...

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Thank you so much for writting this!!! I can't wait to hear more!!!
    I'm tired of having to fight every other day....in some cases talking VERY loudly for everyone to here....
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I can't wait to see what the outcome is. Good for you in taking a stand.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Current user title here.
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

More power to your efforts! There are papers at the customer service desk that allow you to communicate with the store manager. I intend to list all the issues I have had with coupons and ask the manager to address those specific issues. I hope to accomplish two things:

1. I'll have rock solid answers to problems that occur at my local store.

2. The manager will need to contact a higher power to get the answers. This should add to the flood of concern and need for a nationwide policy.

Walmart has their return policy written in stone on the wall. I love that. The Scanning Code Of Practice sticker is right on the desk and once I demonstrate I can read it I never have a problem. If I do have a problem there is a phone number. Lets get that poster up with the coupons do and don't.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Great letter!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this letter on behalf of all of us canadian couponers. I can't wait to see the outcome.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Regarding Walmart and their coupon policy. I was at Walmart last week. I was able to use six coupons that I had. The checkout lady read each coupon over and even had a little magnifying glass to read the fine print!!! I live in Manitoba.

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by shelady View Post
    Regarding Walmart and their coupon policy. I was at Walmart last week. I was able to use six coupons that I had. The checkout lady read each coupon over and even had a little magnifying glass to read the fine print!!! I live in Manitoba.

I know. It's completely crazy. Why oh why do they have to make us feel like that e.v.e.r.y single time. I know there are some no so honest couponers out there (not implying anything here by any meens). But once you read one coupon and see that there is 3 of the same why do they feel the need to read all of them.. They are the same coupons for crying out loud they will most probably tell the same story..

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Great Job!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

GREAT letter! I, too, have nothing but problems at Walmart! Depends on which cashier/CSM I get, which side of the bed he/she got up on, making up rules as they go along....absolutely ridiculous. I hope for a uniform policy across the board, would make shopping there much more pleasant and efficient. Good luck and hope you hear soon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning,
    Thank you for your enquiry.
    We are now in the process of reviewing our Coupon Policy.
    Respectfully,

Lise
    Customer Relations Administrator
    Administratrice bilingue, Service des relations avec les clients
    Phone: 1-800-328-0402
    [email protected]
    Walmart Canada Corp.
    1940 Argentia Road
    Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1P9
    Save money. Live better.

Sent: March 14, 2011 11:53 PM
    To: cacustrel
    Subject: Canadian Coupon Policy

Hi, I am looking for a copy of Walmart’s Canadian coupon policy. After searching the Canadian corporate site I was directed to the American coupon policy, so I am unclear as to if the Canadian and American policies are the same. Could I please have a copy of the coupon policy sent to me via email. I enjoy shopping at my local Walmart and have not encountered any real problems while shopping there, but I have experienced some inconsistencies in what the coupon policy is. Thank you.
    Sincerely XXXXX

This is the answer I got when I inquired about Walmart's policy? I sent this last week so it will be interesting to see what response you get. (maybe they will have time to revamp their policy by the time you get a response) LOL

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

I actually re-contacted WM Vp David Cheesewright today. I know he read my e-mail since I got confirmation of it.

Here is the e-mail I sent:

""Hi again,

I am following up on the e-mail I sent you on March 14th. I have received an e-mail from both Mrs Grotta and Mrs Schutta telling me that Walmart was looking into this issue. My original e-mail dates back to March 14th and I have yet to receive a concrete answer.

Since I last sent my e-mail, on March 14th, I saw that the official policy on Walmart.com corporate website was updated (to the better I may add) but nothing was done about the Canadian policy so far. Also, since then, a news release was posted, on http://micro.newswire.ca/73403-0.html on march 21st about, quote” Walmart Canada announces plans for record Rollback price reductions throughout 2011” But again nothing on coupon policy. ""

Let's see what happens. It is obvious they are working on the policy since they are not sending any of them out at this time.. To be followed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information