User Tag List

Page 2 of 229 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

New coupons at Safeway in Parkland Mall. At least new to me.

B3G1 Heinz Beans
    B2G1 Campbell's Gardennay or V8 soups
    $1.00 on Healthy choice gourmet steamers product
    $1.00 on 12-double roll of Cascades Eviro toilet paper

And purchase 2 mulitpacks of Scotties Designer Series kleenex and receive a Free Umbra designed soap pump by mail (you need to mail in $10.00 for shipping. I was sad when I read that. No pump for me I'm afraid)

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I didn't look the whole store over but the 2 coupons I found I thought were great. Sobey's Village Mall. Baking booklet which has carnation,flour,condensed milk,crisco, and crisco shortening coupons in it. And the other .75 off any size black diamond cheese exp. sept.30

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting these sales/coupon findings!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

K, Red Deer!! I looked all over for those Ruffles peelies... the "Buy 2 Get free ruffles dip"... found them today where I didn't think I would AND when i wasn't looking, lol!!

Save On, East Hill!! regular chip aisle!! On the ruffle bags!! They are on sale 2/$6... but I found one stuck to the side of the holder thing for the dips!! SDM has them 2/$3 sun/mon... so better price... but hey... each deal is different for each person!!

Save On is open until 6pm tonight... and I assume reg hours tomorrow.

I plan to price match at Zellers on Monday... hopefully. hmm.

Last edited by SmackUTwice; Sun, Apr 4th, 2010 at 02:38 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    K, Red Deer!! I looked all over for those Ruffles peelies... the "Buy 2 Get free ruffles dip"... found them today where I didn't think I would AND when i wasn't looking, lol!!

Save On, East Hill!! regular chip aisle!! On the ruffle bags!! They are on sale 2/$6... but I found one stuck to the side of the holder thing for the dips!! SDM has them 2/$5 sun/mon... so better price... but hey... each deal is different for each person!!

Save On is open until 6pm tonight... and I assume reg hours tomorrow.

I plan to price match at Zellers on Monday... hopefully. hmm.

Ruffles are 2/$3 at Shoppers on Sunday/Monday.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Ruffles are 2/$3 at Shoppers on Sunday/Monday.
    yes, that's what i meant, sorry.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, that's what i meant, sorry.
    No problem just wanted everyone they are getting a great deal on the Ruffles.Unfortunately Ruffles all gone at Shoppers Village Mall.Cashier not sure if they will come in tomorrow.Shoppers Village Mall had lots of the $1.99 Dempsters whole grains breads.I used two $0.50 coupons so got two of them for $1.49 each.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alice in Wonderland body lotion and body wash on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall.Save On Foods 67 St in the heath and beauty section various $5 hair colouring and various bodywashes on clearance $3.00-$3.25. Alice in Wonderland body lotion and bodywash are gone now.
    There is one Alice in Wonderland body lotion back in the clearance bins at Village Mall Shoppers.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

LD, Red Deer... $1.99 for several Ziploc freezer bags... GREAT time to use the $2 coupon from Smart Source last time (?)... expires April 6th. This deal, I think, ends today tho...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LD, Red Deer... $1.99 for several Ziploc freezer bags... GREAT time to use the $2 coupon from Smart Source last time (?)... expires April 6th. This deal, I think, ends today tho...
    Atually today is the 5th so tomorrow is the last day and I wasn't allowed to use it at London Drugs they said only for sandwich bags.I did use the coupon on Ziploc produce bags at Canadian Tire last week.$2.39-$2.00 coupon=$0.39 + tax.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Atually today is the 5th so tomorrow is the last day and I wasn't allowed to use it at London Drugs they said only for sandwich bags.I did use the coupon on Ziploc produce bags at Canadian Tire last week.$2.39-$2.00 coupon=$0.39 + tax.
    I was allowed. So maybe others are too. I had two diff cashiers when I used this coupon.. one today and one yesterday. I left some coupons there to be used as well. Even had one of the male managers peeking in (nicely!) on the coupons/deals today. You musta just got one that didn't understand.. and didn't want to understand the coupon.

Just trying to give peeps a heads up... short notice, yes, but I thought it would be better than nothing.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was allowed. So maybe others are too. I had two diff cashiers when I used this coupon.. one today and one yesterday. I left some coupons there to be used as well. Even had one of the male managers peeking in (nicely!) on the coupons/deals today. You musta just got one that didn't understand.. and didn't want to understand the coupon.

Just trying to give peeps a heads up... short notice, yes, but I thought it would be better than nothing.
    You did have a really good idea to mention the coupon since it has such a strange expiry date.Paying like around $1 sure beats paying almost $3.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

You did have a really good idea to mention the coupon since it has such a strange expiry date.Paying like around $1 sure beats paying almost $3.
    Haha, ya, it is an odd expiry date, lol.

with that deal, tho, I got them all for free. Not $1. That's why I got so many, hehe. Can always use Ziploc! in my opinion, hehe.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haha, ya, it is an odd expiry date, lol.

with that deal, tho, I got them all for free. Not $1. That's why I got so many, hehe. Can always use Ziploc! in my opinion, hehe.
    For sure free is way better.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Post select cereal cranberry and Honey Bunches of Oats strawberry $1.97 at Bower Mall Shoppers.It's on an end aisle behind the seasonal stuff not in regular grocery section.Kashi cereal $2.99 + 150 bonus points at the Village Mall Shoppers.

Page 2 of 229 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information