User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aeroangie View Post
    i got my second envelope that had the fpc in it but i used hubby's name for this one

where is the best place to redeem for the basket? walmart?
    I would say Babies R us or shoppers drug mart ... saw a veriety of baskets at SDM

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I actually went to walmart and had no problem redeeming it there . The cashier didn't even blink.. Now I wonder how I'll get another one lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

if you use aveeno baby, which i do, ask for the aveeno coupon. They send out 2 x 3.00 off aveeno coupons instead.

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If I wait until Christmas, will it be a special basket?
    Making money by clicking like on facebook, do some easy task and free spin that you can earn everyday. Get money fast.
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=100001299624173

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Can I use it toward Aveeno?
    Making money by clicking like on facebook, do some easy task and free spin that you can earn everyday. Get money fast.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i literally just got off the phone with J&J and they said they no longer have the new parent pack i waited too long to call. I'm only 6 months pregnant so I didnt want to call earlier. Boo. i did get some aveeno coupons though!

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i literally just got off the phone with J&J and they said they no longer have the new parent pack i waited too long to call. I'm only 6 months pregnant so I didnt want to call earlier. Boo. i did get some aveeno coupons though!

Make sure you call the Canada number. I did before too but if it's USA, they are no longer have new parent pack. I don't know if the Canada just cancel or not.
    But if you call the USA number, try the Canada one. :D

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Make sure you call the Canada number. I did before too but if it's USA, they are no longer have new parent pack. I don't know if the Canada just cancel or not.
    But if you call the USA number, try the Canada one. :D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

hmmm i thought i called the number from this thread, thats where I got the information from.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I tried to order my two coupons yesterday and tonight, the same way I've done it for like the last eight months, and they responded saying they don't give coupons or samples. I emailed again and explained what happened and what I was trying to do, and they said they'd be able to assist me better over the phone.

I know I"m on the right site because I have it bookmarked and go to the same one every time. Maybe someone else can verify,

http://www.johnsonsbaby.ca/en/#

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    the same here. I called on Monday (couple weeks ago) and was told that New Parent Pack is no longer available. When I asked when they did cancel it, the girl answer "on Friday" lol which I personally found hard to believe (such a bad timing). However, she told me to ask again every time I call; perhaps they will offer it again.

Thanks for listening

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just logged on to tell about my positive experience using the coupons I received for the New Parent Package! I'm disappointed to learn that they are no longer doing this program. Kind of surprised, too. It seems like a great way to get people started on J&J products, which (one would think) would only benefit the company in the long run.

Anyway, I went to Shopper's Drug Mart (small town in northern BC) and presented my "free product" coupon with one of the gift baskets. The cashier had obviously not seen a coupon like it before and said that she wasn't sure what it meant (whatever it says on it - it doesn't exactly say "free product" but it means essentially that). She was quite hesitant and I didn't think she was going to honor it. I just explained about the New Parent Package through J&J and a bit about how it worked. She eventually rang it through and I had to pay taxes, which I was fine with ($2.52 on a $20.99 gift basket is okay with me).

Then I walked to Zellers to use the $1.00 off coupon on a bottle of baby wash. That cashier had never seen a coupon like that, either, but didn't blink an eye and rang it through. She asked where I got it and was very excited to hear about the New Parent Package program, as a friend of hers just had a baby. She will no doubt look into it. Again, it's unfortunate J&J has decided to end it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information