User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question: what day the flyers are in the Winnipeg Free Press. I live in an apartment and called the Flyer Service and they do not have access to my block. Also I am unable to subscribe to the paper for the same reason.

Are the flyers just in the Saturday's paper?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering the same thing, I called flyer advantage...er...either yesterday or the day before lol they said they can't provide it for me. booooooooooooooooooo

Just from what people have said about inserts and flyers and stuff on here, I swear they make it sound like it comes out all on different days so i'm also having a hard time with it...I don't wanna buy the paper and waste my money if there's nothing in it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I always just check the paper before I buy it. I find SDM usually has the inserts in the Free Press on Saturdays.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I don't know about papers in the stores but I subscribe to 3 day delivery so I get the flyers...Thurs,Fri..the bulk of the flyers arrive and on Sat will be a few flyers and which ever coupon insert is out that week-end...I am in a highrise and the only flyer ever in my mail box is Safeway

I always get..sdm, zellers, cdn tire, rcss, extra foods, bay, sears, rexall, occasionally tbs and gt...
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 01:26 PM.

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Flyers come in the Thursday paper and Friday has the SDM

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgirl View Post
    Flyers come in the Thursday paper and Friday has the SDM
    hmmm mine are randomly split LOL maybe my guy doesn't want to carry to much

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, we purchased a WFP every day this weekend and to no avail...no flyers or coupons in fridays, saturdays or sundays. I guess the Thursday paper is the paper to get these days. I will check this week and post if and when I find it.

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

You wait until you know which one it is going to be in, I think they only come out once a month, Red Plum and Smart Source, other coupons are obtained by
    getting them mailed to you from online and checking the stores for tearpads. There are discussion on this site as to which ones are out and usually where they can be found! I just started to accumulate my coupons, so far so good, but none good for stacking yet I've only been doing it a month or less. I also did a recycle walk and had a little mini score! Can't wait till next week now!! Also when you buy foods check for coupons on the boxes! Hope this helps you out a bit! If you get any useful info on any coupons in Winnipeg let us know...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there a way to have Smart Source and Redplum send just the flyers to you? Because yeah I called to try and have the Lancer or whatever my local paper is and they said they won't send them to me...Can I get right to the source and just have those flyers special mailed to me?

This doesn't make sense to me, they won't send it to us in an apartment, but i'm IN an apartment to save for a house, I need to coupon to get out of debt and get the things I really want in life! You'd think they would see that a lot of people in apartments (not all obviously some people love apartments) are the ones who are trying to save a buck.

Arghhghg sooo frustrated. I think what I need is really to meet up with a veteran couponer and just learn straight from someone in person. So much easier than forums *discouraged* =(

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

try ebay...lol...I see them there all the time believe it or not...thats prolly why you aint getting yours...cause all the pooheads are scooping them up and putting them on ebay!!! lol jk...I know that I have a stack of flyers from like august 2010 to present and i was looking threw them just to see and I think I found 2-3 in all that stack!! Course they are no good but I just wanted to see what I have to look for when they are supposed to come...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Red Plum and smart source are in the papers on on schedule. Check the coupon Forum on this site to confirm the dates. As for getting coupons in my area...Lindenwoods...we always get ours with our Saturday WFP paper, and our Sunday Sun.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I get the free flyer package in Transcona, but never get any coupons from Red Plum or Smart Source like I see people mentioning...is it because maybe my area isn't zoned for them or perhaps my flyer carrier is taking them?

We live in a home, so always get Thursday and Sunday flyers. I am wondering if I should subscribe to the Sunday Sun? Or are there better coupons in the Free Press?
    Last edited by floweredangel; Sat, Jun 25th, 2011 at 09:01 PM.

Thread Information