User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Wow this came fast, I sent away at the start of the month. Am going to use the fpc that I got today for the new MIR that is out for $25 dollar PC gift card. Going to RCSS tomorrow and will see if CS has the rebate forms, I will try and get a few extra to share if I can. When we were there last weekend I got hubby to apply for a PC master card (I couldn't since I no longer work) and got a coupon for free cookies....don't really care about the card but love the cookies!
    UPDATE: Found some today at RCSS in Camrose, on a big pallet of cereal by the freezer and deli areas. I have several extra, if anyone needs one let me know.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by Cia; Fri, Apr 1st, 2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: new information

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I really hope I can get a MIR form! Please share if you find them and where!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i found these forms at my local (langford BC) today, they were on an endcap, a center display AND over in the dairy section by the juice so if you don't see them in one area try looking in another area
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

K4Q
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found them today at SouthCommom RCSS. Straight in the front doors almost to the seafood. There is a pallet of Quaker instant oatmeal with the tear pads on it.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the tip. I got my FPC this week too, and oatmeal is on sale for $2. Might be doing this more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by K4Q View Post
    I found them today at SouthCommom RCSS. Straight in the front doors almost to the seafood. There is a pallet of Quaker instant oatmeal with the tear pads on it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi. I am a new SC member from Edmonton. I have been a couponer for many years and was a member on the frugal shopper website previously. I love this website because I am able to save so much money using all the tips. I am just wondering if anybody has found the form at the RCSS near 137 ave and 127 st? This is a great offer and I would really like to take advantage of it. Thanks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I simply asked at customer service for the mail in rebate form and they gave me a printed form....looks sorta like a photocopy to me.....any thoughts?

Name:  RCSS mail in rebate form.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  37.2 KB

K4Q
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's what the tear pad looks like.

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

yes, the tear pad does look like that, one is english and one is french.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

quick question is this the same promo that was going on a couple of weeks ago where u have to buy 5 products incl 1 must be Tropicana looks like its the same one but i dont remember that mir saying it would be a $25 gc to rcss??? any thoughts?

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Does any one know if the small size Tropicana is ok for the rebate. It doesn't mention size on the drink?

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HD00141 View Post
    quick question is this the same promo that was going on a couple of weeks ago where u have to buy 5 products incl 1 must be Tropicana looks like its the same one but i dont remember that mir saying it would be a $25 gc to rcss??? any thoughts?
    This is a new rebate, but with the same products to purchase, instead of getting the FPC, you will get the $25.00 PC gift card.

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tida View Post
    Does any one know if the small size Tropicana is ok for the rebate. It doesn't mention size on the drink?
    The rebate states any variety/size for the juice, which is great if you can find a small single serve size at a good price.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I'm going to check out that RCSS (137ave & 127st) prob tomorrow, along with the recycling bins, lol if they're not there I'll check the one further east, I forget the street 137 ave & manning dr?
    moefox

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moefox View Post
    I'm going to check out that RCSS (137ave & 127st) prob tomorrow, along with the recycling bins, lol if they're not there I'll check the one further east, I forget the street 137 ave & manning dr?
    Got a laugh about your recycling bin comment, I was at ours today looking for yesterdays insert, and no luck, there was no insert in todays Sun, and only managed to find one yesterday in what I believe to be the last Edmonton Journal on the planet . If you don't find any of the MIR I do have 7 extra, if you'd like one just pm me for my addy and send me a SASE. I have done so many RAOK, and donation coupons that the postage is killing me. If anyone else wants one just let me know, but just one each please.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information