User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

hmm haven't had any fun with that group of ladies yet.....this one other older cashier though my husband even thought she was being ridiculous. I have had two experiences with her.

Ex #1 She was refusing to give me my flyer back after I requested a PM saying that it is now policy to hold onto them if they issue a PM for proof.

Ex # 2 She was refusing to give me my SPC discount without student ID even though I have the VIP SPC card. I pointed out what it says directly on the card and her response was NO. I said you have to as that is the cards stipulation. She asked for ID again and I said NO ring it up and do your job.She continued to beek off about how I should work there and how I should have some respect. I indicated I would never in my life work for that company and that the company as a whole needs to stop harrassing and "creating" new rules every time they see fit, with no validity what so ever.
    Looking For: Coca Cola, Chocolate Bars, Dole Juice, Fruitsource Bars, Nature Valley Chewy Bars, Mentos.
    PM ME FOR A TRADE!!!!!!!!!

2011 coupon savings:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

hahahahahaha!!!! good for you

Why do we have to have SO many problems with zellers....

I showed them Walmarts coupon policy, and I said they are your competitor, and they are excepting overages, and we are price-matching their prices to walmart.....I think the manager was like (oh crap)...... maybe they will realize they are losing us as customers and lighten up a bit...

Maybe we should ALL write letters to zellers, and they will get the hint when sooo many letters come in!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did you try that about the dog food? Did you get it?

Zellers is just a terrible store. Honestly, come to think of it, almost ALL the older ladies that work there are cows, not just that group. The one who made me cry around christmastime was an older lady. I think she got fired, I haven't seen her once since then.

One of the "clique" gave me a hard time about price matching once. The only time I ever price matched. I left 30 bucks worth of stuff on the till. I asked two people (CS desk and electronics desk) if price matching applied to ANYWHERE including card prices, they both said yes. Then I asked her when she was ringing me up before I tried to. She said yes. I hand her my Safeway flyer and she goes IS IT CARD PRICE? CARD PRICE? NOPE CAN'T DO IT. NO NO NO. :/

And the kicker is that I said "Okay, I'll just go across the parking lot to Safeway then" and she said "You do that". LOL WTF, that's the kind of response you would expect get from a 14 year old girl, not an adult woman!

I think it's like fishing for them, they reel you in and then they hit you on the head with a stick for fun.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Oh my Chantel...that is too funny...love the fishing line...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol ill settle for old cows... i have been to zellers only twice.... not very good service plus its too pricey
    Steph

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Don't forget! Moonlight Madness tomorrow at zellers!!!! Starting at 6pm!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    They do. Don't ask to use the coupon on it though, they'll look at you like you have five heads. Zellers is sucky.

I went looking for it at walmart to try and get the overage, but no luck.
    hey-- checked out the little bags of dog food-- I WAS able to use the coupon... they told me they wouldn't give overages, but said to buy enough product to make up the coupon price... so i got 5packages for the $2.50coupon... i went 2 different times a few days apart to not clean shelves, and i was able to get 30bags in total.. and I used 6coupons!!!
    it was the manager who told me to do this.. and when i went to the till thinking i would have to explain it to the cashiers, they didnt even look at the coupons... just rang in the bags and minus'd the coupons!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ooh! That's so lucky, I'm glad! The manager/assistant manager seems like a nice lady, I think she's the one I talked to back in December about the old bag who made me cry.

Those packages should have coupons in them too, so it's like rolling over the free

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Save On has Myoflex extra strength (red tube) on clearance for half off, red tubes which is extra strength. With $4 off tearpad coupon from forever ago, they were 49 cents for an 100g tube. There was at least 6 left, we took two.

There was also a couple different kinds of hair stuff there, loreal and Got2B and some kotex pads, but nothing I really wanted.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

where would we be looking in the store for these clearance items??

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In the pharmacy. Turn towards the CS desk as you walk in, and keep walking straight until you hit the end of the cash registers. The first aisle you'll come to is makeup, go down there. The endcap of the first row has the clearance stuff on it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Dominos Pizza Kamloops
    Coupon code "WOW"
    Hockey Fans Domino's Pizza Kamloops Playoff pizza deal.
    When the Vancouver Canucks WIN their playoff games. Domino's pizza facebook people can order a LARGE cheese pizza for $10. The number of GOALS scored is how many FREE toppings you can choose on your pizza
    21 hours ago · Like ·

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Oh my...my daughter works there...she won't be happy to work game nights...LOL...I will let her know...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Anyone see any new coupons in stores?????? I haven't seen any of the new april/may ones yet.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I was wondering that my self...maybe they don't come out until May 1...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information