User Tag List

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Windsor Public Library now has video games available for rent from the Riverside and Central (downtown) locations. If those locations aren't convenient for you, you can place them on hold to have them brought to a more convenient branch. They are free to rent for one week, but can't be renewed. The late fines are $1.50 a day and there is a $5 fee if you lose the instruction booklet. You can check out 2 at a time. The press release is here if anyone is interested

To find games, you can use the library catalog and search for "xbox" or "wii" or "ps3". If you just want to see the actual games and not strategy guides too, click on Power Search and under the Type drop-down menu, choose Video Games. To place them on hold, you'll need your library card number (on the back, starts with U1536) and your password - which is usually your phone number (just the 7 digits, no area code, space or dash).

Happy gaming I've taken out a few xBox games and had no problems with scratched disks.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Jeniana; Thu, Jun 30th, 2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: they can now be placed on hold :)
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I just wanted to update this to say you can now place video games on hold Now you can place a hold and then pick them up at any library you prefer.

To find games, you can use the library catalog and search for "xbox" or "wii" or "ps3". If you just want to see the actual games and not strategy guides too, click on Power Search and under the Type drop-down menu, choose Video Games.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Thread Information