User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    9 (91%)

Expired on: Tue, May 31st, 2011
    I was at Mission SDM today getting prepared for the Sale On Wednesday!
    While walking around checking prices, I noticed that 99% of the coupons that was there the day before are GONE!

There was about 6 pads on each hanger. I noticed that most of the white tabs on the hangers are busted.

I took it upon myself to talk to 2 supervisors there that I know and told them whats going on! So before warned, they are keeping a eye out!
    In fact they might know the people that doing this... I hope they catch you and embarrass the heck outta you!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

There are many communities in the lower mainland that are experiencing the same problem. There one day - and gone in a matter of hours! Ridiculous.

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

So sad! My area is not too bad. Although, I can say for sure, coupons used to last (even just a couple) until the next round came out. Now we get maybe 2 weeks, 1 if it's a gooder :-(

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

that sucks.....
    i think it is the new "coupon" craze!! but some dont understand coupon etiquette...
    i understand taking a few if you know your going to use them!! but a whole stack?? wow!
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

I feel like a rat or something but its just TICKS ME OFF cause I do good with alot of stuff I get. I don't stock pile really anything 95 % of my stuff is given away. If you need that many call the coupon supplier and ask for them!!
    Last edited by blondcouponlady; Tue, May 31st, 2011 at 01:57 AM.
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I agree, i just moved to mission and I can never find a tear pad coupon anywhere but RCSS. Something is going on here.

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

I live in Whonnock (I know neither here nor there...) but I have been couponing since the fall and really have never found coupons in Mission, or Maple Ridge... I wondered if they were ever put out?

Now I get my coupons from another community where one of my children has lessons (I don't think anyone coupons there because they last forever...) or from trades.
    Last edited by hollyhill; Tue, May 31st, 2011 at 02:13 AM.
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Oh great! I have to work in Mission on Wednesday and was looking forward to visiting SDM! Actually, I noticed that the last time that I worked out there that someone had cleaned out all of the tear pads in the Safeway store. I didn't find one coupon there!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I've noticed this in my city too. We don't even have many couponers here. On Friday I was at Sobey's and there was a full tearpad on French's mustard. I was there today and it was gone! Mustard isn't that popular... is it? I've never seen them go like that before. The ones on the coffee were still there today.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have a hard time finding pads here, but alot are cleaned out right away I am assuming, I knw that if I catch a printable that was also in stores and go to get that deal I am usually asking for rainchecks, no product left! Sad, take a few leave some for others!

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

Your 100% right zero at Safeway....some jerk tore off all the mayonnaise coupon at save on foods but left the recipe booklets where the coupon was in
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

That is sad alright so this is most likely why I am unable to never find them, when ever I go into stores they are always gone, very rarely do I get any, it can very frustrating

I was in a store last week and saw this person using lots and lots of coupons for her shopping cart full of items, so I stood and watched her (I asked her if it was ok) and she shared with me she has 5-7 friends that get up early in the morning and they all go out together to ALL THE STORES and get all their coupons. She said they walk the entire store and they go all day long then they meet weekly to divide them up so that is how she is able to stack as much as she does. She said they will drive any where to get them.
    I asked her if she is on smartcanucks and she said NO and wouldn't look towards me anymore so I left.

please add your SC's name when doing a trade
    then I can make sure I can rate YOU

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

Quote Originally Posted by smilesaver View Post
    that is sad alright so this is most likely why i am unable to never find them, when ever i go into stores they are always gone, very rarely do i get any, it can very frustrating

i was in a store last week and saw this person using lots and lots of coupons for her shopping cart full of items, so i stood and watched her (i asked her if it was ok) and she shared with me she has 5-7 friends that get up early in the morning and they all go out together to all the stores and get all their coupons. She said they walk the entire store and they go all day long then they meet weekly to divide them up so that is how she is able to stack as much as she does. She said they will drive any where to get them.
    I asked her if she is on smartcanucks and she said no and wouldn't look towards me anymore so i left.
    omg............
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

You know what, I think coupons are going to become digital very soon...no more paper ones.
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

while using the site's search function I came across "trading" threads with people's coupon stashes, people who just "somehow" have 34x of the same coupon, 26x of the next, 18x of another, etc... available for trade

disgusting, and gives the rest of us a bad name

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information