User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Expired
    RCSS will Price Match any diaper , wipes & baby formulas ads .

So take your Wal Mart or Zellers flyers there or any other flyer and PM at RCSS .. plus RCSS/Loblaws have their own exclusive In Store coupons so you can save even more after the PM ..plus you give business to a Canadian company as opposed to WM & Zellers ( no longer Cad. ) ..which are US companies

This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart, Zellers

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the info!
    Could you find it in your heart to help out a single mother in need. Any donation would be forever appreciated. If you could share the page through the link that would be wonderful too! Thanks so much.
    http://www.gofundme.com/2nqsf8

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks, but I always thought RCSS price matches anything identical in stock....
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Thanks for the info! That's great!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

They price match however they will not accept the in store coupon on top of the price match. I tried last week with Premium Plus crackers.

Trading Score
    28 (91%)

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie99 View Post
    They price match however they will not accept the in store coupon on top of the price match. I tried last week with Premium Plus crackers.
    I think that depends on the cashier because I Pmed the crackers and used the in store coups as well as my own coups to get each box for .25 cents.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

There are different rules for Ontario and West. At least that's the way it's been.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Some people have even stacked cpns at RCSS ..if one is MFR cpn & the othet is In Store Coupon Zone cpn

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's good to know! Canadian Companys Rule!!!! YAYYY!!!!
    Could you find it in your heart to help out a single mother in need. Any donation would be forever appreciated. If you could share the page through the link that would be wonderful too! Thanks so much.
    http://www.gofundme.com/2nqsf8

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Awesome!!! I happy someone got it!

I really wanted them for .25. But the super wouldn't go for it, said Zellers was doing the sale to match SS in store coupon. She then said, you are already getting them for a dollar a box. LOL I couldn't argue with that.
    Last edited by Debbie99; Sun, Feb 13th, 2011 at 01:05 AM.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

worked for me!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hey there. Just wanted to add that they will match prices on their store brand with other store brands that are advertised for cheaper. For example, Walmart had their formula (Parent's Choice) on sale for $19.94/case. My son drinks RCSS formula (President's Choice) so I brought in Walmart's add and they gave me the President's Choice formula for $19.94 (a savings of $10). They do this with the diapers and wipes too. So if you use their store brand diapers, wipes, or formula, you should really watch the flyers for lower prices at other stores (like Walmart, Zellers, Shoppers, Rexall). Some of the staff don't even know that they do this - but managers should It is also stated in their "price match for moms" ad.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Ok wait! I was just in RCSS store in Kitchener today with a cart of stuff and asked if they pricematched. the supervisor said "no" only baby items. Thats it.
    I'm confused do they or dont they? because I just wasted a half hour shopping for stuff I read I could get and I got shot down. :-( and to top it off its the last day of the deals for the minute rice (brown) now I am s.o.l.

Ok I just called cust.relations and they said they used to pm but now they dont anymore just on baby items like diapers and baby soaps. Im starting to dislike RCSS.
    Last edited by QueenH; Thu, Mar 31st, 2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: adding a note

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was in RCSS today to get the Minute Rice deal and was told that I wasnt allowed to use a Mfr coupon and a Coupon Zone coupon on the same item. She did it for me though and said only this time.

I also checked about Price Matching and CS said only on Baby Items, nothing else...!! So yeah, I'm not liking RCSS either. Seems like Zellers might be the lesser of the two evils!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yes its only baby items they will PM like diapers , formulas , wipes etc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information