User Tag List

Thread: buffalo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, heard a lot of people going to Walden gllaria in buffalo for shopping ,is it really worth going there??????
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We tend to go to the Niagara Prime Outlet Mall. It has a Walmart next door and a Target nearby. There is also the Boulevard Mall which is quite nice. I imagine there are quite a few bargains with the Canadian dollar being so strong. All of the major stores have websites, so I check there for what's on sale. Sometimes Macy's has a discount coupon online, and Target has their own coupon system you have to download.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Not too many bargains at the Galleria however if you research ahead of time and take coupons with you, you can do really well. JCPenney is a good one for coupon savings.My DH has a specific style of New Balance shoes he wears and they are $100 here but they are always in the 50 to 60 range at Famous Footwear. I can almost always find a coupon for 15% off or they have a BOGO sale or BO get one 1/2 off so we always get shoes. KMart, Target and Walmart have good prices on toys. You can ALWAYS find Borders coupons (book store like Chapters) which are ok for books but they have toys, cds, stationary etc that it can be used on. Check out these sites for coupons www.mommysavesbig.com and www..com Have fun!( I had to go in and edit this as the site automatically removed the second site, see if this works h . o . t. c. o . u . p .o . n . w. o. r. l . d. obviously take out the spaces and dots)
    Last edited by alohamom; Fri, Apr 8th, 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Thread Information