User Tag List

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Has anyone tried to stack a manufacturer coupon with a coupon zone coupon at the Superstore in Fredericton?? There are many people who do this in other places and I was wondering if anyone was doing it successfully here in Fredericton. I want to try it but don't really like to be refused using coupons ..... makes me nervous!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

YUP! I've done it at the Northside Superstore and the Oromocto Superstore..... no problem at all!!

I've had issues with the Southside Superstore and coupons... they seem to get hateful when you use coupons - whether their the coupon zone ones, or the manufacturer ones...

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Ouch! that is the Superstore I use. So you really feel that they are more coupon-friendly on the Northside? Maybe I should start going to that store.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

well - could just be the grumpy ones I always seem to get! One gal almost had a bird the other day when I used the $6 printable for the dishwasher soap kit - because the kit was on 50% off of 5.99 (making it 3.00) - I grabbed 2 thinking that she'd just discount the $6... apparantly not.. she said she'd have to only give me $3 - I didn't argue because there was a HUUGGEE line behind me and people were getting huffy!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I haven't had any issues so far with Superstore. I think I stacked there once with toilet paper, but haven't tried since. Every time I look at the back of their coupon zone coupons, they usually say cannot be combined with any other offer I guess it always depends who you get for a cashier! The one I had last time told me she needed to go shopping with me, and when I apologized for holding up the line by using coupons she said that's part of the process, don't worry about it!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Last night I asked the cashier at the Smythe Street if I could use their $1.50 on Ziplock and a $1 manufacturer one. She did not know and asked the CSM who said no since it would go over the price of the product. She did not offer to ajust the coupon either. I then drove all the way to the Northside Superstore and walked to the customer service desk to ask the question. The person that was there (her name was Janelle) said that she could not see why not (so there does not seem to be a strict policy on this) and it looks like it is to their discretion which I do not like. I would have prefer a definite "yes you can". Anyway went to get two boxes of Ziploc.....got the wrong ones.....and ended up paying $2.50 for the two boxes!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

haha - so - moral of the story?? Northside stores accepts coupons waay better than the southside stores... lol

Good to know!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Ottawa west and i was wondering if anyone has tried coupon stacking there

Thread Information