User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone know a place in Ottawa that takes donations of fabric scraps - I'm talking blue jeans that are beyond wearable repair, or old socks that may be used as rags and so forth...
    Or if anyone else wants it, let me know!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love my fabric scraps! I'm sure that we have a crapload of hair though. My mother likes to take things free from work so she grabbed this really big pieces of red hair that was wrapped around the tables or something like that. If you go to fabric shop somewhere near here.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Aside from considering a post on any college or university board where there are fashion programs or clubs doing fashion shows/recycling old clothes into new ones, another option for clean cotton prints might be a quilting guild that does placemats for Meals on Wheels or cuddle quilts or dignity quilts for nursing homes.

Used denim/socks-can't say any group comes to mind that would be able to use them for rags. Might be something to look on Kijiji, plus listings in your local paper. Or call a senior's centre and ask if they can use rags in the woodworking shop or craft area.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information