User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Ugh, I was at WM south today & bought 3 gilltette foams (only product left for "common" overages). Anyways... Get to the till & the girl has to go over the coupon carefully - fair enough. Then she has to call a supervisor over b/c she hadn't heard of the 'overages' policy. The supervisor hadn't heard of it either. Ugh. But, it was busy, so she said "yeah, go ahead." Now for the interesting part: the cashier says "sorry, they're really coming down on us and are really strict with coupons now. They even released a huge new policy to make sure everything is done right - we almost always have to check or we get in trouble."

EEKK!!! I think the intent of the new policy is being completely misconstrued by lower levels of management. It was implimented to make sure that couponers don't face trouble at the tills and also to make Walmart more coupon friendly. It seems to be having the opposite effect. People think the policy was issued to better regulate (negative connotations) coupons & place stricter controls on them.

It's like a game of telephone gone wrong now cashiers are scared because they think WalMart wants to be less coupon friendly.
    wow your right you would think that with a new policy that is so clear it would be better.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I have gotten overages at Wal-mart south 3 times now. One time I did a transaction where I got $2.33 back. So I know they do it. And had no problems all 3 times. Just keep trying. There are alot of staff at Wal-mart. Those cashiers probably just didn't know. We must educate. LOL!!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at south WM today and used my cupon "Buy 1 get one free" for Febreze spring collection. Had no problems at all. The guy checked the cupon carefully but didn't ask any questions even though the cupon was printed off line

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information