User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I guess here is as good of a place to post as any! Odds are I lost it looking for coupons/shopping - maybe someone following the same route will find it.

I'm desperately looking for an earing: Emerald w/emerald cut, and small diamonds around the emerald. Gold/white gold mix with a lever back.

If I don't find it I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any more anniversary presents, lol.

Thank you!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if this is current but you used to get free lost and found ads in the Red Deer Advocate and Red Deer Express.You could phone them up and see if you can place an lost ad for free.Some grocery stores in Red Deer have boards where you can place ads you could put a lost ad in the grocery stores.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If it fell on the floor of a store or the mall it might have been swept up and a worker might have noticed it and turned it into lost and found.Try the police station someone might have turned it in.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Apr 25th, 2011 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Information