User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I just wanted to say that I have been shopping at the Walmart in Port Alberni and the new Walmart Coupon policy is in full effect.

How are people making out at other locations?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

I went to Nanaimo Walmart on saturday, i had a bit of an issue at first. My cashier was excellent, she was very young, but really good. came to the nivea coupons and she said just a mnute im not sure how we are supposed to enter these. So she called supervisor over. The supervisor told her, yes we had these coupons last week, just enter them as $1. so i pulled out the coupon policy and told her this is the brand new coupon policy for walmart and quoted her the line regarding coupons in excess of value...it was like she did not hear anything isaid...she just kept saying yes we had these coupons last week, i am aware of the new policy and know what to do, all along kept telling the cashier to enter as $1. before i knew it there were 3 supervisors there all saying the same thing not reading the policy. So i kept asking for the manager. He finally came over, but was very nice and told all the supervisors that were gathered around, yes this is the new policy, full value is given on coupons. so i was able to make a bit of $ towards my other purchases. i only used 5 nivea coupons but it does help out.
    im just wondering if i will have this hassel everytime i go as there are so many different supervisors there, and im sure they wont train them for the coupon policy, it is almost like we are the ones training, whichever ones are on shift when we go there.
    Last edited by karma33; Mon, Apr 11th, 2011 at 11:37 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I agree....it's like we are one's that are doing the training sometimes. Even though the CSM has no idea about the new policy my cashier did!! So it all went well. Perhaps as time goes on it will go more smoothly.

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Thread Information