User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

great slide show, but i have to say i like audio ;-)

hmmm id have to say the most coupons so far for me would be save.ca i found that site last year and have been using them every 3-4 weeks so thats were i have found the most.

other ways of finding coupons... well calling or emailing them with a compliment or any kind of feedback, on samples too!

well do the picture thing soon!!

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

The slideshow was great, but I too seem to prefer the audio aspect.

I think the best "find" of coupons for myself was trading some postal stamps for a envelope full. This has given me some extras to trade and a bunch that I was really hoping to get to use for filling my cupboards!

I'm planning my coupon hunt for tomorrow - hopefully the weather decides to co-operate with me, so I'll keep you posted on it.

As for the peelies, I have seen them - and ran into problems with them when the cashier wouldn't take it on that purchase, she claimed it was for the next. I can understand how these type of coupons would be very frustrating.

I have also had a lot of luck with calling or emailing companies. I was tracking it until my wonderful son decided to delete the file off my computer. Which has kind of left me floundering as to which companies I have and haven't contacted.....

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Children keep us humble don't they?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I like the audio too

I have found the coupons direct or from Save.ca and gocoupons have been the best ones. I am more interested in wholesome foods coupons and some basic personal care items and cleaners so that is where I've found the most useful coupons for me. The inserts have more stuff I wouldn't normally buy.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

having issues witht the picture thing, hopfully i will have more patience tomorrow... im wondering what is this "shoppersvoice" i keep hearing about?!?!? and any1 have tips for keeping track of who u have emailed/signed up for etc?? i was writting it down on a note pad, but now i have random paper everywhere!!!! and im a mess!!! theres gotta be a better way!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :D

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Shoppers Voice site has a survey that you complete about once a year and then you receive coupons, samples occasionally, special offers. It's very worthwhile even it takes a few months to see results. It is a fairly detailed survey.

The coupons are usually of higher value and rare so sought after for trading even if you happen to not be interested in them.

Here is the link to spring 2011 survey where you can sign up and do the survey.

Last edited by Giving-Small; Sat, Apr 30th, 2011 at 10:51 AM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thank you!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks for the link! i have been doing the surveys that come in the mail for a couple years now, once in a blue moon i will get a coupon of some sort in the mail, but its really random... i dont mind filling out some surveys, just not to many as they ask alot of personal info! deffinitly will do the shoppers voice one though! thank you!!

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I completed it online a few weeks ago, hopefully the coupons will still come.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

ohhh shoppers voice is the diane simmons one, ok that the one i have been doing for years lol, i havent received anything from them in a LONG time though....

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

I have completed it 2 yrs in a row and recieved no coupons from them. Very disapointing. Sorry I haven't posted much. I have checked out the links and I also prefer audio. I get the most coupons that I can use by running my own trains or by joining others trains.

Also wanted to let you know of a great deal right now at Walmart. My husband works there, along with Canadian Tire(love the 10% discount he gets on anything we buy) anyway they have Oasis juice on sale and there is also a coupon out that you can use on it. But when you buy the juice under the label is a coupon for a free Oasis juice. No need to buy anything. I know we all love free products so thought I would share.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow - is this the refrigerated juice NicoleLJ? All the rest of the slide shows have audio so ... you'll all be in luck.

Most of get Shoppers Voice - some of us don't. I have a Blue coupon for you .

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

yup the one that says nutrisource on it. The plastic see through jugs not the cardboard ones. Awsome about the Blues coupons. I can use as many of those that I can get my hands on.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

what does WUB and WYB meen???? thank you!!

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

I think they mean When You Buy. But I could be wrong

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information