User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    just a note.............many RCSS do NOT allow this..........
    I contacted Loblaw's company yesterday......I spoke to one of their customer service reps. I asked him to clarify for me their policy with respect to using 1 instore coupon plus 1 manufacturer coupon on one item. He stated the company-wide policy is to do so. I stated that all of the in-store coupons state "cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer". He indicated that is simply referring to the fact that you cannot combine 2 in-store coupons on the same time on the same product. Or that you cannot combined 2 instore coupons on a B1G1 promo.....that type of thing.

I told him that I have mixed success using 1 instore and 1 manufactuer coupon at the same time at my Extra Foods. He told me that should not be happening. He placed me on hold while he phoned the Store Manager of my store. He told her that the store should be abiding by the company wide policy. Apparently the Store Manager is going to be speaking with all of the cashiers to ensure they know the policy

So if you are given a hassle at your store ask to speak to the Customer Service Manager and if they won't allow it, then ask for the Store Manager, and if theywon't allow it, have them phone Head Office!!

Customer Relations Centre:
    Toll Free 1-866-999-9890

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nicely done middleclass mom! And I'm going to look up and print off their policy to show that as well if I have any issues. That's a great clarification for me and so much I can do with it now that I wasn't before....This is awesome, thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information