User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by p4eli4ka View Post
    At Walmart in Laval (Centre Laval) they refused to PM Zellers for Quantumatic. They said that is not the same thing (in the Zellers flyer they said "Starter kit" but over the package they can't find exactly the same words)
    Do they know about the new coupon policy or did you have to educate them all over again?
    When I go back, I want it to be hassle free.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Do they know about the new coupon policy or did you have to educate them all over again?
    When I go back, I want it to be hassle free.
    Yes, I know for the new coupon policy, but I don't understand english very well and in this Walmart I don't go often. Every time I have a problems with them. They read the Zellers flyer and they can't understand that the special was for Finish liquid OR tabs OR Starter kit. They said me that the Quantumatic don't have 1,6L or 25 tabs (something like that). I said "But look, its wrote <<OR>>". The answer "Sorry, the meniger said <NO>". They said also, that Quantumatic is not a starter kit because in the box is not only the distributor but also one refill.
    If I have to explain their Coupon policy and translate in french - it will be very difficult for me.

I prefer Walmart in Vimont (Robert Bourassa). Bigger and closer to my home. And with them I don't have too many problems, they give me a good reasons when they refuse my coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I used competitors coupons yesterday to buy some Philadelphia cream cheese, it came up to 1.47 each. I was sooo glad to be able to use it!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frankienitka View Post
    Don't bother with the Walmart in Vaudreuil, not only are they not aware but the english copy I had was considered not valid. It has to be French... Head cashier was making up rules as she got along. And I was just trying to get full value on the Quantamatic coupon.
    If anyone has a french version, I'd appreciate it.
    Really??? ...but isn't that a very English area..?? I'm surprised that they won't accept the English version of the policy!!

The only thing better than saving money is VOLLEYBALL!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

went to Walmart on Jean talon (Decarie) they did not apply the policy. They adjusted the coupon price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by militsa View Post
    went to Walmart on Jean talon (Decarie) they did not apply the policy. They adjusted the coupon price.
    that's surprising. i've been there 3 times since they introduced the new policy and they've always put in the full value of the coupon. although the last time i went i did have to tell the cashier to put the full value. she didn't want to put it in at all!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I went today and the cashier called someone from CS and they said to adjust the coupon!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I went today and the cashier called someone from CS and they said to adjust the coupon!
    Cool!! I have a copy of the coupon policy in my purse so if I have any problems, will take it out to show them.
    Did you have any problems with travel size Olay, Gillette, or Nivea?

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

i bought 3 travel size gilette and they adjusted the coupon for it. I bought many other things as well.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think the policy is still very new for that store and even the managers aren't 100% certain of the new rules and have to call an even higher up person for clarification.

i was told by one of the staff that every time they make a mistake, they have to write it down and it gets reported. so i think the cashiers are in the mindset of limiting coupons so that they don't get in trouble. but it's really just a case of them not being educated about the rules, which sucks. we just have to teach them!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

i bought 3 travel size gilette and they adjusted the coupon for it. I bought many other things as well.
    Oops, I think I misunderstood you. Did they take the full value of the coupon, $5, or 3x1.27(3.81)?

Have some coupons to use, going to get some General Mills cereal for 2.97 with the free $5 ice cream coupon.

Got the Olay coupons from brandsaver and it says
    "Consumer:LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE of products and quantities stated. Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited."

What does this mean? I can only use one coupon per transaction?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Consumer:LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE of products and quantities stated. Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited."

I used multiple with no problem. Just as long as you have enough coupons to cover the items purchase then it's fine. So if you buy 4 Olays, you can only use 2 of the "buy 2, get $5 off" coupons, rather than 3 or 4 coupons. Because that would be using extra coupons for the same product. And I explained that each 2 products count as a "purchase".

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Oops, I think I misunderstood you. Did they take the full value of the coupon, $5, or 3x1.27(3.81)?

Have some coupons to use, going to get some General Mills cereal for 2.97 with the free $5 ice cream coupon.

It just basicly means you can't use 2 coupons on the same item. One per purchase is a nother way of saying is one per item. One per transaction would meen one coupon per bill.

The Wm policy is up and running in ALL WM in Canada if they adjusted the coupons you MUST speak to the Manager not the CS clerk. They have no reason to ADJUST the coupons it is the policy of WM Corporate from canada They have to abide by the rules they are given..

Don't let the staff at your local WM tell you any different.
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

BTW my Nivea coupons say "One per customer". How can you guys use more than one ?
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by abouret View Post
    BTW my Nivea coupons say "One per customer". How can you guys use more than one ?

Before someone pointed this out on here I used a few at a time. But now that i'm aware of it I use one at a time.

But I guess they never saw this at the stores because i used like 4 or 6 at one time once..oops
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information