User Tag List

Thread: FREE Juice!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

.....Minute Maid Heart Wise Juice.....I have a theory that this juice will be .99 cents next week and with the coupon.......FREE.........just a theory i haven't worked out all the kinks.....................but i am holding on to my coupons for now......
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by JordanBrown; Fri, Apr 15th, 2011 at 11:06 AM.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

where is the coupon? it must be a smart source tear pad, i cannot recall seeing it.
    Last edited by kris10; Fri, Apr 15th, 2011 at 04:02 PM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I hope you're right....I have lots of those!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

BTW...any theories on the Lotto Max numbers tonight?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    BTW...any theories on the Lotto Max numbers tonight?

.......................funny you should mention that..........i am working the kinks out of that one too..............i will post the results next week..........

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

There was a rep handing out samples and coupons for this at my Sobeys today. She told me because of the plant sterols, neither children nor pregnant women should drink it. Has anyone else heard of this?

I have $1 tearpad coupons for this and the rep was giving out $0.75 coupons today.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It's on sale for 1.99 at no frills - I used $1 RCSS coupie & $1 manufacturer that I picked up in safeway. Free juice for me!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieBargainista View Post
    There was a rep handing out samples and coupons for this at my Sobeys today. She told me because of the plant sterols, neither children nor pregnant women should drink it. Has anyone else heard of this?

I have $1 tearpad coupons for this and the rep was giving out $0.75 coupons today.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by biglifesmallbudget View Post
    It's on sale for 1.99 at no frills - I used $1 RCSS coupie & $1 manufacturer that I picked up in safeway. Free juice for me!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Make sure anyone with peanut allergies doesn't drink it -
    PLANT STEROLS*
    *Derived from highly refined vegetable oils such as soybean or peanut
    - but their site says -
    Because Plant Sterols may come from Peanuts, will I be allergic if I have a nut allergy?
    Plant sterols used in Minute Maid Heart Wise are derived from highly refined vegetable oils including soybean, canola, sunflower, cottonseed, corn and peanut. However, the highly refined soybean and peanut oils which are two sources of plant sterols are not considered allergenic foods. Highly refined oils do not contain protein residues at levels that are hazardous to allergic consumers

From their site - definitely not recommended for children

1. Is Minute Maid Heart Wise for everyone? Can my kids safely drink it?
      Minute Maid Heartwise is intended for adults with high LDL-cholesterol levels who wish to lower their cholesterol levels. According to Health Canada, “Plant sterols are considered safe, cholesterol-lowering ingredients within the guidelines set by Health Canada. However, plant sterol enriched foods are not recommended for children, breast-feeding or pregnant women. These groups have specific nutritional and dietary needs and lowering blood cholesterol is not normally a priority for them.”
    2. http://www.minutemaid.ca/en/juicy_ne..._2011feb15.htm

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Make sure anyone with peanut allergies doesn't drink it -
    PLANT STEROLS*
    *Derived from highly refined vegetable oils such as soybean or peanut
    - but their site says -
    Because Plant Sterols may come from Peanuts, will I be allergic if I have a nut allergy?
    Plant sterols used in Minute Maid Heart Wise are derived from highly refined vegetable oils including soybean, canola, sunflower, cottonseed, corn and peanut. However, the highly refined soybean and peanut oils which are two sources of plant sterols are not considered allergenic foods. Highly refined oils do not contain protein residues at levels that are hazardous to allergic consumers

From their site - definitely not recommended for children

1. Is Minute Maid Heart Wise for everyone? Can my kids safely drink it?
      Minute Maid Heartwise is intended for adults with high LDL-cholesterol levels who wish to lower their cholesterol levels. According to Health Canada, “Plant sterols are considered safe, cholesterol-lowering ingredients within the guidelines set by Health Canada. However, plant sterol enriched foods are not recommended for children, breast-feeding or pregnant women. These groups have specific nutritional and dietary needs and lowering blood cholesterol is not normally a priority for them.”
    2. http://www.minutemaid.ca/en/juicy_ne..._2011feb15.htm

.........is it one of those situations that i would or a child would have to drink a ocean full for it to do any harm? at all ......wouldn't it be on the label.I SMELL A LAWSUIT!................

Trading Score
    1 (67%)

I've never even heard of this juice!
    Jessi...

Sav
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Plant sterols basically prevent absorption of cholesterol that you eat. They are found in margerine. They are a natural way to reduce cholesterol for people who have high LDL. I think the warning is that children need chosterol (because they are growing) and so do pregnant women. It's not the plant sterols that harm them. The potential for harm comes from the fact that the children or the fetus may develop developmental problems if they don't recieve adequate amounts of cholesterol. Hope that helps.

Thread Information