User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well...I need to take back my "easy peasie" vote for Unicity. I was back tonight and Eleni refused to let me use my Nivea and Olay coupons for travel size. I had 8 items and a coupon for each. She even had to check with customer service before ALLOWING me to use my $1 off for pilsbury crescents! There was a comment about how it shouldn't be "free." I asked her if she was aware of the new coupon policy that Wal-Mart has come out with recently and she said there was none.

I have two thoughts:

1) I need to get better at the honey approach instead of getting confrontational right away. I wasn't terrible...but I recognize I could have played it better.

2) I need to find out if the Unicity store is actually aware of the new policy and makes sure their employees are as well.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was at the Ellice and Empress store, one that I don't normally frequent as I find that it tends to be super crowded and messy all the time... anyway I intended to use the 5WUB2, and 2.oo off one olays on the trial sizes when the cashier said I could only use one coupon because it stated one coupon per purchase. As I had three in total I asked her aren't each of them considered a purchase? I interpret the coupon meaning you can't stack ie use more than one coupon on one item, so she let that go. What I found pretty funny was that she reprinted my receipt, and wrote the selling price of certain things and set it aside. She told the cashier that was relieving her break that she had to check things over. I had a total of 29.90 before coupons and 11.51 after coupons and I guess she figured that I saved too much?

Oh well, whatever, just wish the cashiers at all walmarts were up to date on their latest policies...

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went to St.Vital WM and they are finally up and running with it! :D does anyone know where all the $2 Nivea tearpads went to? IM DESPERATE,those were my faves! also, does anyone have any extra John Frieda coupons or brandsaver flyers to trade?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hey i was at walmart kenaston today and used my $2.00 off adidad deodorant to get 8 sticks for .27 each, the lady was sooo sceptical, she kept me like 10 minutes, she kept checking every little detail of the coupon and every detail of the deodorant, she called someone else over who said yeap its ok, then she reluctantly rang me up. its so annoying if i worked there i would laugh and say im gona get some after work y do people have to be so moody

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mssavvycanadian View Post
    I went to St.Vital WM and they are finally up and running with it! :D does anyone know where all the $2 Nivea tearpads went to? IM DESPERATE,those were my faves! also, does anyone have any extra John Frieda coupons or brandsaver flyers to trade?
    St Vital won't accept the Niveas for the small sized products in the travel section ** I haven't seen any Nivea tear pads in 3 weeks or so I think they have all been ravaged. W
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

it was the polo park location. (ellice and empress) she had called a manager over who didn't look any older that her and it was this manager that told her to adjust my olay coupons. Last time I was there it was older cashier and she was very nice, looked my coupons over very carefully but put them through.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

as for the coupons I think I should I should have scooped more! took forever for me to find them, only took a few but have been getting more from trades.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Do you have a link to this policy?\

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

so nobody answered the question regarding fpc's....is anyone getting max value for them or are you just getting the item free with no overages ??

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I was at St Vital on saturday AM to test my luck with coupons there. The FPC I used was input at the value of the product ($1.77, while max value said $1.99). I was able to use the $2 Nivea coupon on the $1 travel size and 'earned' $1 that way. I had bought a couple items though to make sure that coupon overages paid for other items.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Ok so I went out to try it today and had almost $30 in overages and it went super smooth..they did reject a few coupons but over all it went great I called before I went there. I used my overages towards other items and 2 alarm clocks garbagepicker is needing for donations as for overages on FPC's to avoid any tax they suggest you give the coupon with the product so it is put on and then taken off right away...you only get overages if the fpc item you are buying is on sale..
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, Apr 26th, 2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: spelled "give" wrong LOL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    Ok so I went out to try it today and had almost $30 in overages and it went super smooth..they did reject a few coupons but over all it went great I called before I went there. I used my overages towards other items and 2 alarm clocks garbagepicker is needing for donations as for overages on FPC's to avoid any tax they suggest you givce the coupon with the product so it is put on and then taken off right away...you only get overages if the fpc item you are buying is on sale..
    which wal mart did u try it at? if u dont mind my asking wy did they reject some coupons?
    I want to try ths sooo bad. i am just so scared lol

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

they rejected my kraft coupon..only because I didn't have the right size bag of cookies and $5 scrubbing bubbles sprayer as she thought it was for the shower starter kit?? Polo Park... I was told that not all cashiers are up on the policy but the CSM peep told me when I was ready to have my checkout peep call for her and she would show that peep how to do it right...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just went today to use the 5 off WUB2 on the travel size and had a little problem. First cashier was quite upset that I had 5 dollars off when they only cost 1.57 before tax. She called over the cashier supervisor I guess and she said due to the new policy you take the whole amount off regardless of the price. Second I was only allowed to use 2 of the 3 coupons that I had. I was not allowed to use the two identical coupons that I got in the mail but I was allowed to use one insert coupon and one of the mail coupons. I didn't argue. With an infant and 3 year old with me I just didnt have the patience. But for sure not all cashiers are familiar with the new policy but supervisors seem to be.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yes it does appear not all cashiers are famillar with how to ring in the coupons ...but it really isn't hard so don't get why they can't figure it out...you think it would be easier !!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Apr 28th, 2011 at 09:32 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information