User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got a free $75 coupon from a mag and tried to setup an account. It's very confusing to get an advertising campaign started with the credit. I completed all details necessary to launch a campaign but for some reason, my campaign is suspended although the coupon credit is processed.

Edit: It was just Google being slow at processing my account
    If you have a coupon and wish to use it without linking your credit card, use the manual payment option. You need to fill in billing information which is just your address and phone number. Initially, your campaign will be suspended until it's processed (~30mins - 1hr). After that it will be online.

So far, i've written an ad and picked out keywords. You really need to be concise with your ad; characters are limited. Took me a few tries before i could fit everything i needed to say. Google gets paid only when someone clicks but clicks are expensive especially if you seek to be the first ad. Google wanted $0.10/click even for my low volume keywords. The highest one was $1.65. Moderate ones $0.35-$0.50. If your campaign is a dud, it's a dud. If your campaign is sucessful, it's gonna burn a hole in your pocket unless you can find some cheap good keywords.

Try it if you have a coupon. I wouldn't pay for the service since it's seems expensive for a successful campaign and i haven't figured out how to use the service efficiently.

Will update again with results
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by mimi-; Fri, Apr 15th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Thread Information