User Tag List

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

what should and must put in it for her....like the do and don't....i'd like her love everything....thank's for your help
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

<div style="color: red;">Crazy Couponer</div> RoseGentry's Avatar
    Trading Score
    68 (91%)

I would put in lotion, body wash, razor, shampoo, conditioner, deoderant, chapstick, nail polish, candy, purfume, maybe a magazine? any little travel size thing that can fit in a purse...

I would stay away from makeup unless you were 100% sure that she used that brand/colours... When I was 16 I just liked the thought of having "my own stuff" that didn't have to be shared with my sister and mom lol. Don't know what it was about that but I remember we used to get these "teen packs" and I just loved them. You could probably put in some samples as well if there are any appropriate ones..

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

that and things like gift certs for movies, my 15 year old is hair dye crazy ( would call her and see if she wants you to sneak in some hair dye and find out the color she likes)... the soft lips stuff we got for free at shoppers oh and they are crazy about hair care products like hairspray's and gels ect. Hope it helps!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i would say....
    razors, chapstick, a mascara( we all got cheap covergirl), candy, movie passes.... a candle, maybe an i tunes card....fun socks!!! does she have any piercings? you could through a belly ring in?
    shaving cream....
    the hair dye idea was awesome... i know i had every colour under the sun at that age.... nail polish.... it is spring!! cute panties....
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

thank you so much ladies about your suggestions....most of the mentionned items , i have them in my stach....so it won't cost me much to have an happy niece

if anyone else have other suggestions, feel free to post it ...the more i'll have the best her basket will be
    Last edited by Mia001; Sun, Apr 17th, 2011 at 01:19 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work at a school and the girls love purse and locker things. purfume,small locker cadies, mirrors. At 15,16 they all seem to like the fake nails and lots of jewlery. The nail decals also. Gift certif. to go for lunch near the school. A subway, pizza, tim's etc.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey! I'm 16!!
    Anyways

Anything you can find in Shoppers drug mart, she'll like.

Razors, Lotion, Lipgloss, Shampoo/Conditioner, Makeup remover, cotton balls, Pads (if that doesn't embarrass her) hair ties, a new brush,
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

jewellery and hair accessories owl things are pretty popular right and all the fast fashion shops have them. wire, twistable floral headbands are gonna a hit this season too. if you have a month before you need to deliver the basket, you could go on ebay and win some for $1-3 instead of paying $10+ instores
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Thread Information