User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    addicted to saving
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I had a raincheck for 3 packs of 8 count gillette mach three razor blades. I finally used it last week and combined 2 of the $5 off wub3 and they took it even though one of the coupons had the new strict policy on it. The guy didn't even look at it. So I got one for 2.99 and the other two for 12.99 each. (Reg price at 22.99 each!!)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went to Tillicum LD tonight to stack for the first time since the new P&G coupons came out...I decided to just ask at CS what the policy is regarding these coupons, because I have heard conflicting stories. The lady looked at my Head&Shoulders and Mr.Clean coupons and told me I could use them together (all different upc, some online and some insert) so I went around the store for an hour getting all of the things on my list (irish spring soap, mr clean, h&s, herbal essence, dove and christie cookies and crackers). Once I was finished, I took everything up to CS, there was a different lady there and she allowed me to PM more than one item but she told me that she couldn't accept more than one of the P&G coupons per item, so I didn't get the mr.clean, h&s or herbal essence I was so disappointed! The first lady I spoke with must not have had the right information, but I asked before I started shopping because I didn't want to waste my time collecting items that I wouldn't be able to buy. I still got a great deal on the items I did buy though, by price matching and stacking non-p&g coupons...also, if it is against their policy I am glad that I didn't get to do it..I would feel bad if that first lady got in trouble for letting me use those coupons, or if the store didn't get reimbursed. Can't help feeling sad about these new p&g coupons though...so many great stacking opportunities now gone!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it's always best to go by the policy posted on thier website (cannot use coupons that say cannot be combined with any other coupons) i'm sure some cashiers (expecially part timers) are not always up to date on the newest info (i've been told once or twice at LD that they do not stack coupons and they have never heard of such a policy and a quick check with the manager cleared it up)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes, I sure wish I had thought of looking at the website before my shopping trip..that didn't even occur to me..i've never been on their website before. Oh well, at least I know for next time!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

they do have a pretty active facebook page and i'd suggest any lover of LD should follow them.. they update info on sales/promos, it gives you a great way to contact them
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good tip, thanks..I'll check it out!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I had a long talk with one of the cashiers the other night and she said that tillicum, mall manager managers all the lower island stores and would like to know if ANY employees from any south island stores are disrespectful or rude to couponers. They will enforce any coupon that says cannot be combined with other coupons, but for now all other wording is fine. If you get any different message from anybody have them contact this manager. he is very coupon friendly and doesn't want to turn away anyone from his store. His business card is at the customer service desk at Tillicum and with his email and phone number and he truly does want to know good and bad experiences at the stores. There is a grumpy man at tillicum and I won't shop there when he's on. One of my friends told the management because there are a few of us that just leave if he's working. we'll see what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information