User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have never had even the slightest problem price matching or stacking at Tillicum mall LD. so I was shocked today when they told me they would only price match one of each item. Then when I pulled out my coupons stacks they said that the wording on the coupon made it so they couldn't stack them. It was a brandsaver.ca coupon that they were specifically referring to. I am not sure if they won't stack any coupons or just those ones. I was there a few days ago and stacked all my coupons and price matched several things with no problems at all. Has anyone had any recent experiences at Tillicum LD? I am not sure I will go back there. No more free body wash.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Saving money is my goal..
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

sorry to hear... how close are you to other LD's?
    Love Live Laugh

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tish View Post
    sorry to hear... how close are you to other LD's?
    I live in Sooke so as long as I am in Victoria any LD is fine to go to. Does anybody have any preferences? I have had bad experiences at Colwood. Quadra and Mckenzie is ussually fine. Anybody had experience at the downtown store?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

downtown yates store is horrible.. i always have issues there they are the closer london drugs to me but i avoid them (i've been told a different type of worker works there because of it being "downtown") i've always gone out o fmy way to go to the tillicum location i'm quite shocked you had issues there!

now i'm afraid to try stacking!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

is there a chance it could have been the specific employee on that was the issue? i know there's an older man a the tillicum location who kinda rolls his eyes when i stack and can get a bit questionable when your getting something just for tax

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is a new LD policy out now check under the Nanaimo section, we were all talking about this last week

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

was a the quadra location today... had no problem price matching TP (the charmin 20pack's with the coupons in them are onsale at thriftys for 8.99) price matched 2, stacked no problems, though i respected the new rules and didn't try to "sneak" the brandsaver.ca's with the new wording in.. i also have no problem(once he read both coupons) using my free chocolate bar (save.ca) with my BOGO chocolate bar coupon

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sorry to hear you had problems at Tillicum, I always stacked there in the past, have'nt been in for ages though so I cant comment, you do have to watch which cashier you get cause in the past one or two of them(I'm sure the same man as referred to above) also rolled his eyes at me and was picky about everything! Midnightly which coupons did you stack for the Charmin TP?
    Thanks

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymom0617 View Post
    I have never had even the slightest problem price matching or stacking at Tillicum mall LD. so I was shocked today when they told me they would only price match one of each item. Then when I pulled out my coupons stacks they said that the wording on the coupon made it so they couldn't stack them. It was a brandsaver.ca coupon that they were specifically referring to. I am not sure if they won't stack any coupons or just those ones. I was there a few days ago and stacked all my coupons and price matched several things with no problems at all. Has anyone had any recent experiences at Tillicum LD? I am not sure I will go back there. No more free body wash.
    I'm pretty sure it's happening to all LD. I went to two different LD (One in Richmond and one in Vancouver), and they told me that they(all LD) received that a memo of only allow the price match of one of each item (I heard it had something to with people clearing shelves with PMing and stacking). Also, they are not accepting the new brandsaver.ca (The online P&G) one because they respect the wording of the coupon. I also wouldn't try using the brandsaver.ca one for stacking because it will in the long run make you as a couponer look bad, and that specific store will stop trusting you.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I contacted head office of LD today and was told the following;

we are only obligated to price match one item and anything over that is at Managements Discretion.

My question asked was if I pre ordered 6 of the same items would LD price match the 6 and let me stack coupons. So some what good news on price matching. They were pretty clear so long as the coupons used to stack weren't brandsavers that it would be fine to stack against price matched items so long as management at the store of my choice were ok with my request!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I went there tonight and didnt have a problem stacking

CouponLuvin
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went to the quadra and mckenzie LD today with my carefully planned stacks. I was also refused the brandsaver 'limit of one per purchase' in my stacks rendering my trip mediocre for savings. I did not know this was enforced. I thought that the coupons simply had to be different, not duplicated.
    I also went at a time that was very busy so I am regretful.
    I think it's really important to know the rules, and make sure it's a slower shopping time such as first thing on a weekday.
    I've felt a bit off today because I really want to be known as a good customer, not a pain in the arse. Hoping my good reputation and karma win this one out

Any thoughts on how I might handle this?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

you can't use most of the new brandsaver.ca coupons they are written in a way not to allow stacking (it's been said over and over on this site)

i PMed shoppers (8.99) and i used PG flyer coupons some OLD brandsaver coupons pre-new wording.. and coupons from INSIDE the TP bags (from previous purchase)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I stacked diapers fine there a few days ago, but the cashier showed me the memo regarding the new wording on coupons. It specifically said, that if a coupon says " it cannot be combined with any other offer, or cannot be combined with any other coupon " then it cannot be stacked anymore. Thankfully it is not on the diaper coupons ... yet. The cashiers at customer service have been told to read the wording very carefully on each coupon, and only allow stacks that don't have that wording.

So... they do allow stacking, we just have to be careful in reading the fine print when putting our stacks together, and yes unfortunately it has made stacking harder for us.

We can use the new worded coupons on one item, but as a single coupon only.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went tonight and did stacking with other coupons than the ones that are prohibited and had a great experience and got tons of free stuff.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information