User Tag List

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Hey there, My parents are in need of a mini freezer for their house. Currently their 2 freezers (fridge and mini) aren't working properly and everything is going bad! I've posted on freecycle and nothing yet, so hopefully one of you sc's have one your looking to get rid of.
    If so please PM me asap! Thanks xoxo
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you can't find one, I know that there used to be one available through Save On's points program (I've been thinking about getting one that way for ages since I only have a tiny apartment fridge).

Also, here in Vancouver, Habitat for Humanity runs a new and consignment appliance store that's way affordable (when my fridge AND washing machine went at the same time we went there since we couldn't afford to replace either at retail prices). Check your city and find out if they have one and if they can hook you up.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The only other free option I can think of is to drive/walk through student residential areas near universities or colleges now and see what it put out for free or collection, as current term has ended with final exams. So there will be appliances out there--mini-freezer might be harder to find.

Also, is there a campus buy/trade/sell/free board that you could post your request on?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I have one for sale, I bought it 6 months ago and now I'm getting a house so we're upgrading. It's pretty much brand new, Danby, white, don't know what other info I could give. If you're interested in buying it let me know. Me and the hubby hunted for a deal forever but everything was extremely old yet people were charging what they are new!!

FYI everyone, getting rid of LOADS of furniture for cheap cheap cheap, keep your eye out, I'll be making a thread.

Thread Information