User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Got 2 at WalMart yesterday, pricematched to Zellers for $4.99. First I showed the cashier the price match and she did the first one but "forgot" to do the second so I had to tell her to PM both. Then I gave her the coupons. I also had a few other items she rang in.

First she said I couldn't use the coupons because I had PM'd. I said no, they're 2 different things. There's no reason I can't use a coupon. Then she said I couldn't use the coupon because it was more than the value of the product. I said no, your coupon policy allows overage. I asked her if she had any training on WM coupon policy. She said no and called a Customer Service Manager. She looked at it and said the same thing. Again I disagreed and said it's your policy. She checked with 3rd person who said OK but it is one per purchase. I said, fine, do separate transactions then. So they proceeded to separate the transactions. The second one was only the Quantamatic and so there was overage. She had to chack if she could give me money back. The CSM said, ok, do it. Gave me alook like I was stealing from them.

Totally crazy. They have no idea what their own policies are or how to read coupons.

This was at the WM Supercentre in South Surrey.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freestuffgirl View Post
    Got 2 at WalMart yesterday, pricematched to Zellers for $4.99. First I showed the cashier the price match and she did the first one but "forgot" to do the second so I had to tell her to PM both. Then I gave her the coupons. I also had a few other items she rang in.

First she said I couldn't use the coupons because I had PM'd. I said no, they're 2 different things. There's no reason I can't use a coupon. Then she said I couldn't use the coupon because it was more than the value of the product. I said no, your coupon policy allows overage. I asked her if she had any training on WM coupon policy. She said no and called a Customer Service Manager. She looked at it and said the same thing. Again I disagreed and said it's your policy. She checked with 3rd person who said OK but it is one per purchase. I said, fine, do separate transactions then. So they proceeded to separate the transactions. The second one was only the Quantamatic and so there was overage. She had to chack if she could give me money back. The CSM said, ok, do it. Gave me alook like I was stealing from them.

Totally crazy. They have no idea what their own policies are or how to read coupons.

This was at the WM Supercentre in South Surrey.
    They said you could do one because the coupon states "Limit one coupon per purchase per customer" you were lucky you got away with the second purchase. Over using and misusing coupons makes it so companies like finish may not put on a promotion again.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Is there a PDF??? My printer is broken & tried to print at mom's office but says offer expired!!! Help!!! lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    Is there a PDF??? My printer is broken & tried to print at mom's office but says offer expired!!! Help!!! lol
    Yes....help....help.....I missed this one, too!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I got 1 from Canadian Tire today. It was $4.99. The cashier was new and had to ask someone else about using coupons but afterwards she said it was ok. She didn't look at the cost of the product or the amount of the coupon so I got the whole $6 of the coupon. I was buying other things too so it's always good to get a bit of a saving.

When the coupon was still available online, I save it to my computer so I'd be able to print it when I wanted to use it rather than printing it, then wasting my ink if I didn't use the coupon. I have only printed one though.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Yes....help....help.....I missed this one, too!
    Sorry, I had to remove the PDF. It was only meant to be printed once per person/computer.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    They said you could do one because the coupon states "Limit one coupon per purchase per customer" you were lucky you got away with the second purchase. Over using and misusing coupons makes it so companies like finish may not put on a promotion again.

Sorry, I just don't buy that logic for a second. The product in question requires refills to be used once the 12 washes are up. Finish and companies like it would literally be happy to give these starter kits away until the end of days to attract repeat business.

Their current promotion ended because that was when they had already decided it would end. The ending of the current promotion could not have anything to do with people printing off and redeeming multiple coupons. The manufacturer wouldn't even know for months and months how many coupons were printed or redeemed.

The percentage of consumers that actually coupon on a regular basis is minimal, and the percentage of those that "extreme coupon, or batch coupons, or print multiples is even a smaller fraction. If they thought for asecond that they did not even want the remote possibility of someone printing and using multiples of their online coupns than they would never offer the promotion in the first place. These manufacturer's calculate everything, every possible outcome and option.

I'm not saying I'm jumping on the print multiple coupon bandwagon, but I'm not niave enough to think that it either effects the manufacturer in a negative way whatsoever, nor do I think they even really mind if a quarter of 1% of the consumers at large do so.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Our computer allowed me to print off two ( two different names), they said I had reached my quota, a few days later just for the heck of it I tried again and it allowed 2 more, again different name....so I used them. Didn't try again though as was sooo busy forgot lol.

Miscmom4
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Shows it has expired.
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, May 24th, 2011 at 05:24 PM.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fin fan View Post
    You have to watch the video and once it is over, the trial offer button will work and allow you to print the coupon.
    expired... ;(

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Tear....I waited to long...missed out on this one:-(

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post

Uh, it let me print 2 with the same name and then it said something about reaching the limit. So, since it allowed 2, I thought that was acceptable. I didn't print off 20 or something from a pdf. I disagree that I was overusing or misusing the coupons.

reality is way overrated! skippyjon's Avatar
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Rats I missed out too, it says 'Offer Expired' now when you try.

Thx to all for letting us know though.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information