User Tag List

Thread: BOGO question

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

We were at BBW yesterday and they are havinn their buy 3 get 3 free sale. I bought 2 perfumes x 26.50 and four lotions x 12.50.

They had me pay for the 2 perfumes and 1 lotion. Should I not have payed for 1 perfume and 2 lotions and gotten the matching item to each for free? I am confused?
    This thread is currently associated with: Bath & Body Works

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ask whether the store interprets B3G3 as "buy any 6 items and get 3 lowest-priced items free." explain that's not how you understood it. if the store insists, you'll have to accept it, or do a return.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bath and Body Works always does cheapest items as the free items, that is the way their tills are designed.

It is actually "any 3 signature items" that you are getting free, this is why they do not match up item-to-item. For example, you could buy 3 perfumes and get 3 free shower gels, they do not care what you mix and match.

The only way to influence the purchase is to make multiple transactions, but you would still need 6 items per transaction so in your case there is no cheaper option.

They are very easy to do returns if you want, but B3G3 was only for the weekend so I would only do that if you don't want the products at all.

Thread Information