User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did not buy this to be "green" bc any shampoo/conditioner will be rough on the environment. I bought it bc for the giant family sized bottles they were 4.99 and I figured what a great deal! The smell from the bottle is okay but when I'm rinsing it from my hair in the shower I get this peculiar skunk-ish smell. It's not strong but I can definitely smell it. I thought for the first couple days that it was either mould buildup on the shower curtain and not my hair but I checked that and it''s only a couple months old and totally clean. Then I thought (oddly enough) that bc I was switching from a chemically shampoo that it activated some module in my follicles to give off an odor () but now I think it's just a bad formula. There is no number on the bottle for me to call bc I would like a FPC for their regular products which I like.
    So, my review on the Pure Green line is **thumbs down**

I just found them on the site, they have a 1-800 number which I will call. Also, it's called PURE CLEAN which is their first bio-degradeable formula conataining no dyes, parabens, etc. . .
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Acacia; Sun, Apr 17th, 2011 at 03:40 PM.

Thread Information