User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

Shame on you! Lady, you give stacking couponers a bad name!

Today, I was at an Edmonton LD, shopping with a friend, helping each other figure out prices and stackable coupons. We head to customer service to check out and there you are at the Customer Service Desk arguing, pushy and being rude to the clerk.

Trying to take advantage. She rejected a fair number of your coupons because (just to name a couple of reasons)....

You didn't have the multiplies you needed to have to use the coupon
    You were trying to buy smaller product size than what the coupon would allow

You tried to quoting their policy back to them.
    Asking where a certain cashier is, because she accepts these coupons from you

Seriously?

Did you not notice that my friend and I went thru with no problems. Our cashier (standing right beside yours) barely looked at our coupons. I saved 42.50 today!

You definitely have a bad reputation at that store! Don't ruin it for the rest of us, especially now that interpretation of the wording on the coupons is debatable
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

sad thing is it's pushy women like that ruin it for all of us honest stackers..and is how we will end up losing stacking
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Very sad...I am very thankful that LD has given us the opportunity to be able to stack & as Midnightly said it's women like that ruin it for all of us...

EdmontonSaver EdmontonChristine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Ugh, that sucks, can I ask which LD this was at?

I have learned my best techniques and hints from some of the more strict cashiers, but honestly I love them for it!

I make way less mistakes because of it and have learned to be more organized and read the wording VERY carefully, haha.

How embarrassing that someone would do that anyway!!!! The cashiers are LD are some of the best!!! They know their stuff.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I hope it doesn't give us good couponers a bad name. I always ready twice the coupons rules and make sure i fallow the rules.
    I agree the cashiers a LD are the best.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I was there with my friend and it was honestly painful to watch this lady trying to take advantage of it all. She even tried to use expired coupons...
    Thank god the cashier didn't let anything slide and she ended up with very little merchandise in the end.
    Thanks to my friend I got to do my first stack today which felt great. Thanks so much for taking the time to show me and also thank you for all the coupons and flyers. I had a real good time.
    Lets hope the couponer that was there learned the lesson and wont try to rip of the store again.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ohhhh, that sucks!! Honest stackers get such a bad rap from people like her. Do your homework & prep before stacking. I have done it before and the more prepared you are the better!!
    Earn free rewards just by searching...click on link to join!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AustinsMomma79

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

thats awful--- DONT RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US!! we all get along with our LD stores, and our cashiers......

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Terrible! I talked to a cashier at my LD a few weeks back who was still extremely frazzled from a few hours before. Apparently somebody did the same thing to her, and treated her like complete dirt. It's just not fair and I wish people would stop being so rude. One bad apple spoils the bunch, you know!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by biankavarner View Post
    I was there with my friend and it was honestly painful to watch this lady trying to take advantage of it all. She even tried to use expired coupons....
    EXPIRED?!?

&^#&^#, that's bad....doesn't she realize it just will wreck all our future coupon use???

that's really awful.

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

Yikes!! Thats terrable to hear her treating the cashier so badly.
    -you treat people the way you want to be treated- (so simple, but not for some I guess)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

well, i hope it runied it for her- and that she won't be able to stack anymore!!! have fun paying full price for your stuff lady

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

boo on her....don't ruin it for the rest of us....it only takes one bad seed....boo!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

A LD cashier told me she nicely asked a coupon stacker to move to another till so she could process her order and the line could keep moving. The coupon stacker started to get mad about being moved, started to berate her and threw toilet paper at her!!! Can you believe that!! She threw stuff at the cashier!! I was horrified to hear that from her. The supervisor came and processed her order after the cashier walked away. The coupon stacker told the supervisor the cashier was abusing her verbally, but luckily her co-worker was there and witnessed the whole thing and confirmed she was quite nice to the customer.

Talk about scaring the crap out the cashiers. Make no wonder some of them are not smiling when they see coupon stackers.

Throwing toilet paper at a cashier, honestly, get a hold of yourself.
    Last edited by Debbie99; Mon, Apr 25th, 2011 at 01:14 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

holy crap!! throwing things? seriously, whats wrong with people. I've offered to stop my transaction, pay for it and go to the end of the line again to finish off. I dont like holding up people who only have one or two items.
    Jeepers people~!~ lol
    and a big pat on the back to you SC's who DO do everything correctly!
    moefox

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information