User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hi there I am trying to get a rating and am amazed by the amount of coupons people have. I am just wondering where everyone finds so many?

Thanks for helping me
    Cheers
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I started online, with save.ca, gocoupons.ca and websaver.ca. Check the coupons database for all the hidden links. I also went through my pantry and emailed companies asking for coupons. Overall i got a pretty good response. Most of all, keep your eye out wherever you shop, there's always great tearpads on the shelves! I also have my family members on the lookout for me, now three months later i have a binder overflowing with coupons!! Good luck!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

If you are signing up online, you can also sign up your relatives who live near you, or friends, and order for them (for you) too, if they're okay with it. That will help you get multiples of coupons.

Facebook also frequently has promotional offers - if you have an account, go search for the brands that you buy or want to try.

A word of caution about this - to avoid identity theft, use a fake date of birth and maybe your middle name instead of your first name, and set up an email account for just coupon use. You will get deluged with spam otherwise. You might also want to set up a secondary Facebook account.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

What do you mean by the coupons database and hidden links? So there aren't just the 10 or so coupons on each site?

Thread Information