User Tag List

Thread:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ok so I don't know if you guys know about .com they sell Nail art supplies, eyeshadow, brushes, lip gloss etc etc. (basically a lot of different types of beauty products) I first learned about them from the Nail Plate giveaway that was posted in the freebie section. They have a TON of beauty products and they are sOoO cheap and shipping is free worldwide!... I got a gel eyeliner, a set of 50 eyelashes and a stamper/scarpper set from them and the quality was surprisingly all good...it did take 2 weeks to get to me though as they ship from China....they also seem to be having a lot of freebie giveaways too on facebook and twitter...anyways just wanted to let you guys know about this site if you don't already know because it's really good, so darn cheap and on top of that shipping is free.

have any of you ordered or herad of them? or get any of their freebies?

here is the link for those of you who are interested.
    http://www..com/
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by MzzDymez; Mon, Apr 18th, 2011 at 10:59 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the nail plate and waiting on the false lashes for my sister. I did browse the site a week ago and they do have good prices and I like the fact shipping is free I haven't ordered anything yet but I most likley will soon =)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i got the hk nail plate from them before their prices are cheap but don't forget to compare on ebay first. i've seen boxes of 20 pairs of falsies for $1 shipped there before! remember to like their fb page: http://www.facebook.com/2010. once they get 3000 likes, they'll be doing another giveway! at 2326 now
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Thread Information