User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So just wanted to have a pow wow with Edmonton Coupon Queens. Who has gone to Walmart and received an overage payout and had a good experience? Just wanted to know where you went and what day of the week. I went to Stoney Plain Rd. location on the weekend and had to argue for it. I really don't want to go through that again.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

It is never a good experience at least for me and I don't even take full advantage.

Buying 2 @ 1.50 trail size and asking for 2.00 overage just doesn't sit well for me.

I buy 6/7 @ 1.50 and get all for close to free. Gives me free or almost free and I am still happy.
    Last edited by [email protected]; Tue, Apr 19th, 2011 at 05:58 PM.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I was at WM South Common last Friday. The cashier didn't know what I was taking about although I showed her the print out of the policy. She have to call the manager. The whole process took probably 20mins what a pain. From what I get from the manager is that they had a "meeting" about the policy but not all cashiers attended. I used my overage toward my basket. I think this weekend I'm going to try it again hopefully it will get better.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

That sound oh-so-familiar!
    Uuuuggghhhhh!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I don't ever buy trial sizes but if I bought anything on sale that was less then the coupon then my Walmart has never questioned this. I shop at the St ALbert Walmart with no problems ever

Still learning
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I went to the one on stony plain Road last night at 9:00 pm. I went to get the dishwasher thing, and took the zellers flyer. So I ended up getting $.76 back. since that was all I bought I was to get money back. The cashier I dealt with new the policy as did the manager that came to authorize it.

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I went to the Walmart on Stoney Plain today and got 3 nivea trial size and 4 olay trial size and got $5 off the rest of my order. She did not have to call a supervisor. She said there was a mandatory cashier meeting and everyone was advised of the new policy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to walmart at clareview and cashiers knew nothing about it so i called spoke to the store manager and he told me not to worry that he would talk to very cashier and make sure they were aware ever since that it's been like heaven lololol hopefully that helps anyone else who goes to that walmart. i been back many time and so far (knock on wood)

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by edmonton_girl View Post
    I went to walmart at clareview and cashiers knew nothing about it so i called spoke to the store manager and he told me not to worry that he would talk to very cashier and make sure they were aware ever since that it's been like heaven lololol hopefully that helps anyone else who goes to that walmart. i been back many time and so far (knock on wood)
    I was at the Clareview WM yesterday and my cashier knew nothing about it.
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents; we borrow it from our children." ~ Chief Seattle

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

anyone been to Ambleside or SEC WM lately?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I was at the clairview one yesterday too, 3 cashiers looked at it and told me no, (I empaticly told them there was NO size limit, big or small AND told them walmart would get reimbursed the face value of the coupon so why shouldn't I get the money back instead of walmart pocketing it) after the third I just said ok and took my coupons back. I guess the guy didn't realize he'd already done it with the nivea one, lol. Oh well. I should try emailing them.

As a small note though, they were all cashiers, not CSM or managers. It was busy and I was on a time restraint so didn't want to hang around or I would have gone to customer service.
    moefox

Thread Information