User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I know most of the cashiers names at Guildford because I work in the mall. There are 2 I avoid, the rest are pretty good. Tonight I had quite the nightmare though, she forgot to take off my free ziplock bags and couldn't figure out how to refund it. She had to get someone else to void the whole bill and do it over again. I even had to help because they actually tried to give me way too much money back.. I am too honest and in there too often so didn't want to rip them off.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    I also shop at the Guildford LD and AVOID this CS lady! Do you know her name? Because I wonder if we're talking about the same person...short-hair, annoying voice... If I have to price match something and see her there, I will just go another day/time !
    Yep.. that's her. Very LOUD and quite disrespectful as well if she sees you coming with coupons!

But! You don't have to come another day, just go to a different cashier, and if you encounter any problems ask for one of the 2 managers, they are well aware of her coupon antics! I went in and spoke directly to the manager about her, brought in the coupons she denied and the manager gave me cash for my coupons!!! (Which I turned around to use towards another coupon purchase so the money went right back to them).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I'm still a bit confused with the changes. If the coupon says one coupon per product/purchase then we cannot use it? (like the Sunlight I was trying to stack). Or is it still just a hit/miss?
    It seems to be hit and miss. What works now doesn't seem to work later. Each CS seems to interpret the new rules differently.

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

hmmm was wondering about these coupons myself. Not sure if i can stack them or not.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Bumping this up. I have read some people brag about getting the OFF and Raid for free. Has anyone tried this at any of the Surrey locations? The smartsource coupons say 1 coupon per, so if figured we couldn't.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I only shop at LD when I don't have a choice now. PS is great. They PM and seem to take all coupons. Have not had an problem yet.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Thanks. Yeah LD is just too fickle and I don't want to keep going back to try different cashiers. So if I had 3 coupons from the flyer they will accept them even if its not from different sources?

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I will have to try Price Smart stacking, if my coupons ever start showing up in the mail!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Thanks. Yeah LD is just too fickle and I don't want to keep going back to try different cashiers. So if I had 3 coupons from the flyer they will accept them even if its not from different sources?
    That has been my experience.

The only fault I have found is they don't PM Shoppers or IGA. Could be more but that 's what I been told no to. I'll have to ask about NF since they are now open here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information