User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I think they'll go out of business pretty quick if they keep refusing. Our Rexall is always so dead when I go there. You would think they would appreciate the business. Can you pricematch somewhere else.

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieCoupon View Post
    Yeah see I was trying to buy the toothbrushes for .99 an three is two of us so I had two and bought diapers at the same time and she said nope I don't care what the coupon say it's over the cost of the item so you can't use it for the purchase. I explained to her that the coupon includes gst and showed her wording and she said I don't care I won't be accepting it.. I asked for the manager and she said you can come back later she's at the bank.

I'm such a respectful person and probably the nicest guy ever. This lady I've been there before and she said so your pretty much getting the item free it's like 60 cents in total so upset and angry about it. I shall keep trying and am going to call over today!! This sane cashier I used the wub2 John Frieda coupon and they were a few cents over the cost and she wouldn't let me because the one item was over 5 dollars!!
    I'm pretty sure that most stores do not allow overage of coupon (except Walmart). You can kindly ask the cashier to lower the coupon value of your coupon to .99 cents. It tends to work at most stores that I've been to.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

my rexall tried that the first few times i did that , then i built a reputation there and with the manager and they ask me if its ok to price adjust and i said sure. I always ask later if they got their money back for it and they always say yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information