User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I also have to agree about zellars in ajax...I once tried to match the Multibonita vitimans, and then tried to use the coupon for 10 off, i didnt expect the overage, but i did expect to get them for free, they actually told me "you are already getting 10 off, with the price match(from shoppers) you cannot use the coupon too, save it for when they are not on sale" lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use my coupons all the time at the Walmart on Brock. I have never really had much of a problem. The only thing is that some of the cashiers don't know about the policy changes but other than that the CSM that was called over for me was fine. Maybe I got the one having the good day and you got one that wasn't!!! I have also used coupons at the WM Superstore in south Oshawa and north Oshawa... no problem!!! Good luck!
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Now see, I love that Walmart! One day I had 2 different flyers to PM 4 different articles, and had coupons in addition to that. The girl was great. I go to both express (obviously when I have the proper number of articles) and regular lanes and PM and use coupons at both. I have never had a problem.

Now the place that I always have problems at is the Superstore in North Oshawa. Last week I had a FPC for zest soap...it took about 10 mins for the cashier to walk over and find a CSM to approve it, then once it was approved she came back to the cash, only to have to call the CSM to do an over-ride. I understand that they have to ensure the coupon is valid, but why can't the CSM come to the cashier's till? As well, I wish they could suspend my order until things were settled and continue on with the next customer. I apologized to him - he was great and said not to worry, picked up is few items and headed to another cash.

At Christmas I went to the customer service desk to PM a toy with the Zeller's flyer. I was told in a snarky voice "WE DON'T price match". I then said I know that you don't usually, however, there is a sign in the toy area that says you are. NO ONE knew about it! They had to call 2 different people to find out if this was true. Guess it was just a Christmas thing. But the I believe that CS should always be aware of the offers going on within the store. Now, the Whitby SS didn't have the same offer - go figure!

SM

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I never go to the Walmart in Whitby, I go to the Oshawa and they have always been great. i would definitely call HO...no one should be scream at or made to feel uncomfortable. I use lot more coupons..I recently shopped at the the Oshawa Walmart on Taunton and the cashier was great....The Zeller's in Whitby is awesome for PM and using coupons.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

winlorna
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I use the walmart in south oshawa and they are great with price match and flyers I do try to shop during the day when it is not as busy but have never had an issue there and they still bag for free - nice friendly people and no issues with matching
    great please to shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information