User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking for the Superstore Ziplock $1.50 off coupon zone. Looked at Sherwood Park, Claireview, Gateway and 17th Street - All to no avail!! Has anyone found them in Edmonton or I was thinking of going to Fort Sask to check at No Frills. Has anyone seen them there? Thank you for your help!!
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the one on stoney plain has them i just picked up some tonight

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by buscadora View Post
    Looking for the Superstore Ziplock $1.50 off coupon zone. Looked at Sherwood Park, Claireview, Gateway and 17th Street - All to no avail!! Has anyone found them in Edmonton or I was thinking of going to Fort Sask to check at No Frills. Has anyone seen them there? Thank you for your help!!

They did have them at the Fort Sask No Frills on Sunday. Not sure if there's any left.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

They have it at Calgary Trail. I just got some today!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

None at Sherwood park, I checked on Monday!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I grabbed some at 17st a few days ago, ended up using them with the Buy2Get2 free that was in a Red Plum insert I think. With the $3 sale price this is a really good deal. I specifically chose the youngest female cashier at RCSS in SP & worked great!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I went to Fort Sask today to get some ziplock - they do have the coupons if anyone else is looking. I wanted to get two containers so I had two 1.50 off coupon zone and 1 manufacturers coupon......that was a no go - cashier would not take both - said they are not to be combined. So....I finally found the coupon others have been talking about and it did not even work to get two free ziplock containers!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

No frills cashiers in Fort Sask are terrible!!! I will never go back, they don't know the difference between a purchase & a transaction. The last time I went was when all the Ziploc bags were on sale & with the printable coupons they worked out to be free. Well that cashier acted like it was coming out of her paycheque. I only go to the one in North Edmonton. The cashier thought all my coupons were great & the supervisor over rode all my coupons with a big smile on her face.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I went to the one in Fort Sask I had no problem using a few printable coupons when the Ziplock were on sale for $2 but when I went to the one in North Edmonton the cashier told me she could only accept two coupons as per their rule. I was only trying to use 3 (so 6 boxes) and the sign said they had a limit of 8 sale items per person. I think it just depends on the cashier. Some of them just seem to like making up their own rules. I have had several cashiers at various stores argue with me about the one per purchase which is very frustrating. In my opinion one per purchase means one coupon per item purchased but there are a few people that insist that it means one per transaction.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by buscadora View Post
    So I went to Fort Sask today to get some ziplock - they do have the coupons if anyone else is looking. I wanted to get two containers so I had two 1.50 off coupon zone and 1 manufacturers coupon......that was a no go - cashier would not take both - said they are not to be combined. So....I finally found the coupon others have been talking about and it did not even work to get two free ziplock containers!!!

When I purchased the ziplock bags@ Fort Sask, I used the coupon zone and the manufacturers coupon not a problem. Guess it really depends on cashier.

Thread Information