User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    looking for a good deal.. Lily's mommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Would love to get my hands on this coupon! Unfortunately, went to Safeway this morning as I live pretty close to it and they were all gone, tear pads completely empty! Darn. I just hope there were lots of people grabbing a COUPLE of these coupons and NOT one or two grabbing the whole lot! That would be unfortunate...
    ps - a big thanks to mcminsen for the heads up!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

omg ur lucky
    im new here in smartcanucks
    hopefully anybody can share there dove coupons ty

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow awesome hopefully i can receive some dove coupons hopefully theres an angel well share some coupons hehehhe because i am new smartcanucker and couponer

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lily's mommy View Post
    Would love to get my hands on this coupon! Unfortunately, went to Safeway this morning as I live pretty close to it and they were all gone, tear pads completely empty! Darn. I just hope there were lots of people grabbing a COUPLE of these coupons and NOT one or two grabbing the whole lot! That would be unfortunate...
    ps - a big thanks to mcminsen for the heads up!
    It's still very early for this particular coupon. I would be surprised if they were all taken, let alone in the store yet. There were some recent Dove coupons in Safeway that looked very similar but it was just the coupon on a pad on an end of aisle display. These new ones are larger pages (see below) measuring about 10cm X 18cm (~4" X 7"). These pages have the picture of the little girl and you clip the coupon off the end. They were in the aisle with the product on hanger thingys.

Keep your eyes peeled. I think you'll still see this new coupon in the next week or two. Look for the page with the little girl.

looking for a good deal.. Lily's mommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I was at the Willingdon Safeway and saw that many of the coupons you posted were already gone (cheese, rice, dove). I'm just a little bit bummed, that's all! I know it's early and I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled in the coming weeks. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    It's still very early for this particular coupon. I would be surprised if they were all taken, let alone in the store yet. There were some recent Dove coupons in Safeway that looked very similar but it was just the coupon on a pad on an end of aisle display. These new ones are larger pages (see below) measuring about 10cm X 18cm (~4" X 7"). These pages have the picture of the little girl and you clip the coupon off the end. They were in the aisle with the product on hanger thingys.

Keep your eyes peeled. I think you'll still see this new coupon in the next week or two. Look for the page with the little girl.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great find

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information