User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never really done any shopping anywhere except Walmart. Use to shop at Coop, but found it too expensive. I just got into coupon and want to try to save as much as I can. Who here does their shopping or some of it at Giant Tiger? How do you find their food quality? Do they also do produce and what not? Ive looked at their flyer and I like the looks of it showing how much you save on their flyers. I am close to 130th and work fulltime so dont want to travel to 3 different stores just to grocery shop...
    Any hints?
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger, Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I usually shop at wal-mart(the supercentres are great) and superstore (they price match, so bring in your other flyers) I've started really watching my flyers and making lists.

depending on what you're shopping for there are lots of places to buy things at a discount. I LOVE winners. I pretty much ONLY buy clearance things from there and if I don't find good deals.. I walk out. Today at winners I found girls hurley underwear 3 pairs for 4$ and a volcom hoodie for my daughter for 7$ (they retail about 17 at winners reg price and other stores upwards of 50). Liquidation world is also pretty good sometimes. I find the "real" dollar stores often have products that I use.. There is a good one at south trail.

hope this helps you!

Thread Information