User Tag List

Page 248 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 38270
Like Tree169176Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

we went out for halibut, fries and coleslaw..YUMMY!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Chicken Caesar Pita's tonight

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Last night DH and I went to an awesome Mexican place and I had the fish tacos (Mmmmmm) and DH had an enchilada and a beer . The night before was greek rice with parsley and chicken souvlaki with tzaiki on top

Tonight it will be beef stroganoff. Easy, fast and oh so yummy

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

lula kebab, pita, tzatziki, lettuce, cucumber, tomato
    and cubed potato on the side

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

My MIL said she was taking all of us out for dinner...so it will either be Chinese buffet or Pho

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm going to my bf's parent's tonight. His mom is an excellent cook so I am excited! Last night's taco salad really hurt my stomach though
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    My MIL said she was taking all of us out for dinner...so it will either be Chinese buffet or Pho
    Yum Pho sounds really good. I'm getting hungry just reading this thread. Another hour til lunch time here and i can't wait for my left over bread stix and wings from Pizza hut with a giant tub of marinara sauce If only i could drink it!!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I keep forgetting to post in here last night pizza tonight sloppy joes been crazy around here trying to get my daughter packed for a trip she is going on so easy suppers lol

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I keep forgetting to post in here last night pizza tonight sloppy joes been crazy around here trying to get my daughter packed for a trip she is going on so easy suppers lol

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

oy! everyone is having/making/had some really good dinners well yesterday i was with the family all day so i didn't cook at all for breakfast we had scrambled eggs with green peppers, sauteed mushrooms with garlic, and pastirma its a Turkish kind of pastrami then for lunch my sister made curry chicken with rice and salad yummers then for dinner my sister made something called dizme what it is is little flat meat balls eggplant potatoes put in a row cooked in tomato sauce (one of my faves) with rice and salad then went to my dads restaurant got DH lamb shank with a spicy rosemary sauce and lamb chops with rice and a Turkish pastry stuffed with feta and parsley so yup it was a good day
    today I'm making okra soup, chicken flavoured rice with spicy ground beef on top

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Tonight we are going to start off with salad with a vinaigrette dressing. The main course is going to be provolone and pancetta stuffed chicken breast (pic of what it will hopefully look like below), twice baked potatoes with cheese and green onions, and carrots with a sweet butter sauce. For dessert I made a cheesecake and topped it off with some fresh strawberries and blueberries.

We are having my boyfriend's grandparents and uncle who are visiting from Russia over for dinner tonight. They haven't seen my bf in many many years. They also don't speak a word of English, so I am trying to make a good impression on them with my cooking, lol. I am sooo nervous!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by me@t k@tie View Post
    Tonight we are going to start off with salad with a vinaigrette dressing. The main course is going to be provolone and pancetta stuffed chicken breast (pic of what it will hopefully look like below), twice baked potatoes with cheese and green onions, and carrots with a sweet butter sauce. For dessert I made a cheesecake and topped it off with some fresh strawberries and blueberries.

We are having my boyfriend's grandparents and uncle who are visiting from Russia over for dinner tonight. They haven't seen my bf in many many years. They also don't speak a word of English, so I am trying to make a good impression on them with my cooking, lol. I am sooo nervous!

good luck!! it looks great! I'm sure you'll be a succes!!
    Nanoush

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm making steak with blue cheese crust. potatoes and aspargus
    Nanoush

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

not in the mood to make anything big tonight, yesterday i triped over the sidewalk and hurt my knee real bad, i can barely walk right now.. so tonight is something simple.. homemade chilli (that i made last week and froze it) with cheesy garlic bread and salad.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

ouch Ottawagurl20! Hope you feel better soon!

I also dont feel like cooking (although I dont have a good reason - lol). Hoping for fast food, but will probably make steaks and baked potatoes.

Thread Information