User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it me or does it seem like those stores on the west coast Save on foods ect. have more coupons available in store then here in Ontario. More rare coupon finds outr there seems like as well. Or is it that people from west coast just post finds more then people on east coast.
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

seems that way to me.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

It is store related, I live in Abbotsford and have found none of the new coupons yet. I check every day to see if they are out yet but nothing. Trust me when I hear that people in Burnaby are getting these coupons and our store doesn't have them, I get very frustrated. I never saw any Dove coupons in Abbotsford.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same in Victoria, I've been checking for that dirty little pickle coupon every day since I heard about it and, nothing yet.

Harbinger of Cheerios MercuryBlue's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I live in the BC Interior and I NEVER shop at Safeway and SaveOn. They have occasional coupons in their flyers- but I don't find them to be all that great, personally. I always check the flyers, but rarely find prices that can't be beat at Walmart.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

here in newfoundland there aint to many either. I only get the smartsouce coupon flyer.. I found alot online though. So just waiting for them to be sent to me.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

When I go out of town for business trips, I usually hit stores to coupon shop. So far I think in Calgary Ive found most that get posted, but dont find a majority of them here. They are pretty lucky out there! LOL

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

When I started couponning, I try alot of differents stores at differents days in the week... Some store have nothing, some have alot... I think this go with manager more than east or west in the country (but some product are more popular at some part of the country and coupons are more distribute in some area for this reason I think)

I have spoted the best store for coupon hunting (here walmart have nothing, but have good price!) in my area and I have a "run" for my grocery shopping trip to combine coupons hunting at hot spot coupon store and my grocery shopping.

Also in my area, thursday, friday and saturday are the best days for coupon hunting because there is more rep in store with coupon for the products they shown

Hope this help
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Thread Information