User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Hi, our older black lab/german shep has run into some difficulties...does anyone know of a reputable inexpensive online source for pet medication's...the vet's we just purchased it at is really really expensive and we will need to get these monthly now for her
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Probably a good idea to post the types of meds you'd need for her; there are lots of people on here who work with shelters and might be able to assist, or point you in the right direction.

I know that I finally clued in, after seven years of giving my diabetic cat insulin injections, that I could buy the exact same needles at SDM for less than half the price they were at the vet's. I was pretty irritated with myself for not having asked my pharmacist about them - I had assumed that you needed a prescription for syringes, but you don't (at least in ON, not sure about everywhere though).

That's over $2,000 I can never get back. I loved her and she was worth it, but it still bugs me every time I think about it. It could have paid for a lot of other stuff for her (and me!).

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Ask the vet for a prescription rather than buying the meds there, many animal meds can be bought at pharmacies for much cheaper costs (even if they have to order them in)

At the vets, my cat's meds would cost $89 a month, at the pharmacy, $54 - thats a huge difference over the year

Most meds in Canada cannot be sold online or are not guaranteed to be genuine if they are
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing very good information on Cheapest Pet Meds online .Purchasing pets' needs online has now become a trend and is becoming more and more popular among pet owners

Thread Information