Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://www.slurpee.ca/sign-up/_newslettersignup

you get a large slurpee for only 0.99$
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Mmm fructose-corn syrup. It reacts the same way alcohol reacts in the body which is like a poison.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

No one's forcing you to drink one. To each their own, it's up to each person what they choose to put in their body.
    Quote Originally Posted by reallyloveyourstuff View Post
    Mmm fructose-corn syrup. It reacts the same way alcohol reacts in the body which is like a poison.
    Thanks OP for posting this!
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, it's gone from being free to being .99! Not really a great deal since the huge one is not much more!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wow, it's gone from being free to being .99! Not really a great deal since the huge one is not much more!
    I think they are charging $0.99 since they don't have to change their computer.I got my free one the cash register only took about half the amount and the cashier was going to charge me but the other cashier I did an override so I didn't have to pay for my free slurpee.

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

well if slurpees are like alcohol, and are poison... I should have died LONG AGO!!

Thanks for the post! I can kill myself cheaper!! And enjoy doing so.... 7-11 and are bestest of friends, so I truly appreciate this!
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freefreed View Post
    well if slurpees are like alcohol, and are poison... I should have died LONG AGO!!

Thanks for the post! I can kill myself cheaper!! And enjoy doing so.... 7-11 and are bestest of friends, so I truly appreciate this!
    yaknow... all of the sudden i feel like a slurpie!... it is so nice that they did this special Thanks 7/11 !!! I gave that addy to a neighbor and to a bunch of teens that looked like they were scrambling to get a slurpie... they were so thankful too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I agree, but a savings is a savings none-the-less Basically you're getting it for a little less than half price with the new coupon...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post
    No one's forcing you to drink one. To each their own, it's up to each person what they choose to put in their body.

Thanks OP for posting this!
    I agree that people have every right to fill their body with any crap they so choose. I was just pointing out to people how it reacts inside the body as there are a vast number of people that don't realise what they're putting in their body. I used to drink slurpees daily and drink gallons of coke a week not realising what I was putting in my body but not really caring either. I bet about 1% or less than 1% of the people that consume processed foods and other such crap actually have any inkling what's going into their bodies or the effect it's having on them. I was simply shedding a little light on that subject.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Honestly remarks such as those above belong in the "chat" forum, and not in the coupon forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I think I speak for a large number when I say, yup, I know sugary drinks aren't great for me, and the majority of the population is well aware. As they say, everything in moderation. Don't need a diet coach
    "I can't brain today, I have the dumb"

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by reallyloveyourstuff View Post
    I agree that people have every right to fill their body with any crap they so choose. I was just pointing out to people how it reacts inside the body as there are a vast number of people that don't realise what they're putting in their body. I used to drink slurpees daily and drink gallons of coke a week not realising what I was putting in my body but not really caring either. I bet about 1% or less than 1% of the people that consume processed foods and other such crap actually have any inkling what's going into their bodies or the effect it's having on them. I was simply shedding a little light on that subject.
    well thanks for posting your opinion but your comment was not needed.she posted it because she thought others would enjoy it.like ypperin said we are all well aware of the sugar they contain but i'm pretty sure we can all decide for ourselves what we decide to eat or drink

Thread Information