User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    123 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickAndAmber View Post
    They also sent me an e-card today to say thanks lol
    I am currently grossly behind on ratings... I promise to catch up asap...life has just become super duper crazy!

Broken toe, owwieeee!!! Haylaraine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

awful awful product!! I think I may call crayola and complain. It is such a great idea, but the outcome aint so great! Super messy! No drip, yeah right!! my kids were covered head to toe in orange and green "bubbles" on easter sunday in their pretty dresses LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree!!! I was so excited to use the bubbles with my 2 year old daughter and was very dissapointed! What a mess!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the reviews.. dd saw the commercial for these the other day and asked for them.. i had to say no to her.. she wanted to know why she couldn't have them, i told her that it's not a very good product.. then she wanted to know how i knew that, i told her that a couple of fairies whispered it to me.. lol

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

They must be getting quite a few dissapointment calls/emails. When i was at RCSS yesterday I saw these on for 75c! They were like $3 when they first came out!

Broken toe, owwieeee!!! Haylaraine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I sent an e-mail complaint and they are now sending 4 X $6.00 replacement coupons

Trading Score
    123 (98%)

I received my envelope from Crayola today. I was send 6x $6 coupons that expire in 2013!
    SO happy with their customer service
    I am currently grossly behind on ratings... I promise to catch up asap...life has just become super duper crazy!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

got my envie today. Received 2-$3 coupons. Not as great as some of you got but at least its something!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I was SOOO disapponted in these bubble! We bought 4 colors for an Easter present and just got around to playing with them now. I notice that Crayola is marketing these as "A Wonderfully Messy Outdoor Fun Product". Is that how it has always been marketed? Or did it change due to the high number of complaints.

When I called the first thing that the phone said was "If you are calling about Crayola Colored bubbles press 7" That to me says there is a lot of issues with these. Hopefully they figure out how to improve them.

We wont be purchasing any more of the colored bubbles. The crayola website has a stain fighting guide in relation to these bubbles if anyone is in need of that...

So disappointing- Crayola usually has such amazing products!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

A friend bought these for my two girls and just a warning to all MOMs and Dads out there....some materials are really hard to get clean after using this. Had to hand scrub my daughters dress and wash it in the machine twice before the red came out...not to mention I was not impressed with our 130 lb white dog being covered in the mess as she stood right next to the girls and was not just covered in the bubbles but with the concentrated drippings from the bottle. Had very little patience left after cleaning clothing, scrubbing the walls in the hallway (they touched the walls on their to the bathroom to wash up), showing the girls, bathing the dog and then hozing up the mess outside.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I bought them for my kids at easter as well, and they magically found their way into the garbage when the kids weren't looking... and good luck washing your clothes after!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Didn't see this thread until today. I picked up some the other day and used them today (well, my son did) HATED them. He used them a couple of times and then told me it was ok to throw them out because they were too messy. My white siding of the house is now blue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information