User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    123 (98%)

SO NOT IMPRESSED

My girls love bubbles, especially the youngest and for Easter we got them each 2 different colours to play with outside as we knew they would dye everything they touched.

Well...The rubber on the NO DRIP bottle kept getting in the way of the wand, and would splatter pink goo all over my hands...And then I noticed the Bubble mixture was THICK. Not your typical bubble, but me, being me, I decided to try to coat the girls in lovely pink and purple as any good mother would do LOL....

Out of 4 bottles we got maybe 40 bubbles...They would pop the minute you blew into them. I tried 5 different wands and NOTHING. SO NOT IMPRESSED.

Will be contacting Crayola tomorrow.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I am currently grossly behind on ratings... I promise to catch up asap...life has just become super duper crazy!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

The same thing happened to our daughters. Won't be buying them again.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Hmm thanks, glad I read your review. Was thinking of getting these for my daughter, as she LOVES bubbles (and daddy loves blowing them for her, lol). Guess I'll steer clear of these!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thaT SUCKS!! i hate products that dont work!! thanks for posting!! hope they do something foryou!
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

we discovered empty plastic glasses and dishsoap with water make amazing big bubbles..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Plus in small quick print on the tv ad for these I paused it to see that the disclaimer reads that it will take several washes for the bubble colour to come out of clothes =/

Luckily I found 2 bottles of jelly belly squeeze bubbles bottles for $2 at zellers for my niece and nephew.

Trading Score
    123 (98%)

My gf bought the pink ones for her dd too. They didnt work either but their driveway looks like a murder scene....Pink/red everywhere....
    I am currently grossly behind on ratings... I promise to catch up asap...life has just become super duper crazy!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thanks!
    DD already loves bubbles (but it distracted from them easily lol) but we also go to the neighbors' and play with their little ones, the girl especially loves them. So I'm glad I didn't risk this, the parents might've beat me for ruining their driveway. :p

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

HATE THEM!!! already in the garbage. We got purple soap everywhere (stupid no drip plastic) Our deck looked awful after we 'tried' to blow bubbles!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We ended up with green dots and smears everywheare and barely a single bubble! I can't believe Crayola sold these after testing them out!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, not great for Crayola!

We always buy those really cheap bottles at Zellers, and they make the BEST bubbles!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

I saw that commercial yesterday And thought WOW that is soooo cool. My kids are way to big for bubbles (16-18) but I was going to get it for my nephew.

Good thing I saw your post

I wont be buying these anytime soon..
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

SOOO glad I'm not the only one who had problems with the Colored Bubbles! I bought them for my boys for Easter and we spent our Easter weekend looking like dyed Easter Eggs (even after scrubbing and scrubbing). I think we MAY have gotten 1 actual bubble per bottle, but that may even be stretching it. And the "no drip" shield was great for spraying the Colored Bubbles all over, ugh. I think they just used leftover crayola paint and some soap for this new endeavor lol. Very disappointed in the quality, and to top it all off when I called Crayola today to complain, I was told by a very nice automated voice that I would have to wait for over an hour!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quebecqueen View Post
    I saw that commercial yesterday And thought WOW that is soooo cool. My kids are way to big for bubbles (16-18) but I was going to get it for my nephew.

Good thing I saw your post

I wont be buying these anytime soon..
    Ha ha! I loved the commercial and also wanted to get some. My kids are 17 to 25 but I was gonna get some anyways! Won't now though, thanks for the heads up OP! We play with bubbles outside and the dogs go nuts chasing them. I found some once that were catnip scented and they were great, cats loved them! They also don't burst as fast, better then regular bubbles. And totally unrelated, here's a bubble story. At my nieces wedding they had those small bubble tubes at the tables for everyone to blow bubbles instead of throwing confetti. They're in a test tube shaped bottle. My brother in law sits down and picks one up and asks "whats this"? I tell him it's a pregnancy test for the day after the big party. The look on his face! He believed me!
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

Trading Score
    123 (98%)

I called Crayola and the automated recording said "Wait time average over 1 hour"
    So I waited, and waited for about 10 mins. The recording said "Wait time average 25 mins" and within 5 mins of that the phone rang.

The lady on the other end was amazing. She asked the price, where they were bought and if I primed the bubbles first (dipping the stick 5 or 6 times). She then offered me Product replacement coupons, which I gladly accepted.

I LOL'd today when reading the bottle again. the warning says "Not for use indoors or at weddings"

I loved that the cs rep wished me a colourful day

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information