User Tag List

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sacha007h View Post
    they must be confusing the promos. The buy $20 get $30 had no stipulation of having to buy tropicana.

THANK YOU for seeing it my way!!! I have read and re-read, read it to others and made them read it because I knew it didn't say I had to buy Tropicana and they mixed up the promotions.

I am emailing with them and haven't heard anything back yet. *fingers crossed* I want that gift card!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by outofline View Post
    THANK YOU for seeing it my way!!! I have read and re-read, read it to others and made them read it because I knew it didn't say I had to buy Tropicana and they mixed up the promotions.

I am emailing with them and haven't heard anything back yet. *fingers crossed* I want that gift card!
    Could you please give us their email address? Thanks!
    ************************ <a href="http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/t4tintin">Get Free Gift Cards from Swagbucks</a>
    <a href="https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/25197464-ellemo?ref=lnk">Get $5 Credit from LivingSocial by entering email</a>

Trading Score
    161 (100%)

I am sooo peeved right now at the postal strike....my GC's should have been here this week. $60 in groceries would have went a LONG way with No frills upcoming $2 sale. PEEVED!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

wow.... I hope they aren't sending all the rebates back that didn't buy Tropicana....that would just suck.... I would be out some serious money
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

does anybody have forms for this? i would really appreciate it!
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Don't see anything about having to buy Tropicana.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    does anybody have forms for this? i would really appreciate it!

I just checked and found 2 at the bottom of my purse! They needed to be postmarked by June 3rd thou... Let me know if you still want them
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I'm starting to get a bit antsy/pissy about these promo's. I have 2x$25 GC's and 1x$30 GC that I'm waiting on. Haven't received ANY of them yet or gotten anything back about being refused. I used FPC's from the $25 coupon booklet we got for doing the one MIR for the 2x$25 GC's and I'm worried they might refuse them because of that. Has anyone else gotten any of their GC's that used the FPC's as well?? Either way its ridiculous! I sent the 2x$25 MIR's away the 2nd week in April. They should have LONG since been here.

This stupid strike isn't helping matter's either. All I know is if I get refused then I will be pitching a big fit LOL!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by t4tintin View Post
    Could you please give us their email address? Thanks!

I just went on the Pepsi site and used the 'contact us' form.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    I'm starting to get a bit antsy/pissy about these promo's. I have 2x$25 GC's and 1x$30 GC that I'm waiting on. Haven't received ANY of them yet or gotten anything back about being refused. I used FPC's from the $25 coupon booklet we got for doing the one MIR for the 2x$25 GC's and I'm worried they might refuse them because of that. Has anyone else gotten any of their GC's that used the FPC's as well?? Either way its ridiculous! I sent the 2x$25 MIR's away the 2nd week in April. They should have LONG since been here.

This stupid strike isn't helping matter's either. All I know is if I get refused then I will be pitching a big fit LOL!
    I had all the Tropicana fpc's from the other promotions so I emailed and asked if it was okay to use them with this mir and the reply back I got was no it's not allowed, good luck though, maybe some will let it go and the lady who replied to me was just mean!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know if the $25GC (with stipulation to buy Tropicana) had to be purchased ONLY at Loblaws stores?? I dont recall where I bought mine... Darn, I just received a letter from them saying they can't honour my submission. Here's what the letter said:

RE: LOBLAW HIGH 5 TROPICANA GIFT CARD MAIN-IN REBATE

We have recently received your submission concerning the above noted promotion.

Unfortunately, we are unable to honour your request as the receipt submitted indicates your purchase was not made at a participating Loblaw store.

We thank you for your interest and hope that you continue to enjoy the products offered by PEPSICO CANADA.

Sincerely,

FULFILLMENT SERVICES

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealicious View Post
    Does anyone know if the $25GC (with stipulation to buy Tropicana) had to be purchased ONLY at Loblaws stores?? I dont recall where I bought mine... Darn, I just received a letter from them saying they can't honour my submission. Here's what the letter said:

RE: LOBLAW HIGH 5 TROPICANA GIFT CARD MAIN-IN REBATE

We have recently received your submission concerning the above noted promotion.

Unfortunately, we are unable to honour your request as the receipt submitted indicates your purchase was not made at a participating Loblaw store.

We thank you for your interest and hope that you continue to enjoy the products offered by PEPSICO CANADA.

Sincerely,

FULFILLMENT SERVICES
    Yes, it had to be at selected Loblaws family of stores. Sorry!
    Last edited by musique; Fri, Jun 17th, 2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: clarification
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

well not just loblaws.. wasnt it participating Loblaws Inc families.. like Independent, Zehrs... and some others? I know No frills wants included.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think i see a problem with the $30 gc form. if you look at the address, it's for the high 5 promo. on my french form, it's "offre de remise postale loblaw/pepsico". they're the sampe po box, but it could be that they were separated into 2 different departments, one for the high5 and one for the loblaws/pepsico one?

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I'm waiting on word for both of them as well, I haven't heard anything, so maybe no news is good news???

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread Information