User Tag List

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ok now I am really confused!!! There have been so many different versions of their coupon policy going around I just wanted to verify and get the most current so I emailed them last week. This is the response I received today....

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Unfortunately, we do not have a coupon policy, as coupons are normally subject to their terms and conditions printed directly on them. As you can imagine, this is subject to a case by case basis, depending on which coupons are in use. I would encourage you to bring in your coupons, and ask a representative at the store prior to making a purchase, as they would be more than happy to assist you.<o:p></o:p>
    Thank you once again for your email. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.<o:p></o:p>
    Sincerely,<o:p></o:p>
    <TABLE class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 7.5pt">Sarah Weiss<o:p></o:p>
    Customer Service Representative I LCL Customer Relations<o:p></o:p>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in">
    <HR style="COLOR: #767677" align=center SIZE=1 width="100%" noShade>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 7.5pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in">1 Presidents Choice Circle | Brampton | Ontario | L6Y 5S5<o:p></o:p>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So now what? Go from store to store until you find one with the best in store coupon policy???
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Microsoft

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

That reply is their way of butt covering to avoid issues with the different coupons.as long as they venerly a felt coupons u just have to follow the restrictions of each coupon

Thread Information