User Tag List

Thread: Walmart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Has anyone tested the coupon policy at our local Walmart yet?
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I did The other day I had a few coupons that were over the amount of the items and the cashier was aware of the new policy but just called the CSM over to check on how to proceed. No problems at all and the CSM actually told me that their policy has always been to allow the overage and either apply it to your order or give you the difference back. However it seems not all cashiers and CSMs were on the same page but now that they "new" policy is in effect they are all aware and trained.

Arl
    Female
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I had no problems on Tuesday @ WM either

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have shopped there three times with no problems at all. Each cashier was very friendly. The first time just after the policy came out, the cashier got the manager to be sure she was doing it right, but the other times it has been a breeze. My favorite all time store, anxiously waiting for the supercenter.

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

They've always allowed my overages (for about a year and a half) , I've never had a coupon problem at our WM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I put their coupon policy to the test earlier this week!!

I had a bunch of printable Buy 2, Save $4 on Ziploc bags. WM has them on sale for $1.48 per box, so for every 2 I bought, I got back $1.04. I got 28 boxes (yes, 28) to get enough overage and then price matched the Giant Tiger sale on Janes' nuggets ($4.48), and also used a $2 coupon on each box. When all was said and done, I got 28 boxes of Ziploc bags (which I plan to share with my extended family), and 6 boxes of Janes nuggets for about 32 CENTS plus tax!!! (I did have other things to purchase so my full total came to $10.11 for products valued at over $135 regular retail price!!)

The guy behind me burst out laughing when my total came up and said he wanted to know about couponing!

Thread Information