User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Hi everyone!

I just learned about the Shoppers Voice Survey. Apparently it is a great way to get a stack of coupons mailed to you.

You do have to endure a 30 min online survey but then I guess you get a bunch of coupons in the mail. (And likely subscribe to a bunch of spam--but that can always be deleted with the click of a button.)

Anyway, I did the survey today...thought you might like to try it, too. Or if you have already, please let us know how it went.

Thanks!

http://www.shoppers-voice.ca/canada/
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Shoppers Drug Mart

EdmontonSaver EdmontonChristine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I did it in the past and apparently its hit or miss whether they send you coupons or not. I recently received a package and I am pretty sure I did only because I emailed them directly to ask why I never had after filling the long form out and sending it back.

Unfortunately I only got about 8 coupons total, where as most other people I have heard got several FPC and 15-20 other coupons.

Also they only send the coupons out 2-3 times a year I believe, so it does take forever haha

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Have done the mail in survey for years and have always gotten great coupons and samples. The best were the FPC for about 6 diff. cereals, but that was many many moons ago.

Thread Information